|Model number||NPort 5230A-T|
|Model Name||Device Server|
|Part Number||NPort 5230A-T|
|Package Dimensions||10.9 x 9.5 x 4 cm; 175 Grams|
|Item Weight||175 g|
|Item Model Number||NPort 5230A-T|
|Date First Available||30 July 2019|
2 Port Device Server, 10/100M Ethernet, RS-422/485, Terminal Block, 15KV ESD, 0.5KV Serial Surge, 12~48VDC, -40~75°C
- Speedy 3-step web-based configuration, Surge protection for serial, Ethernet, and power lines
- COM port grouping and UDP multicast applications
- Screw connectors for secure installation
- Dual DC power inputs with power jack and terminal block
- Versatile TCP and UDP operation modes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NPort 5200A device servers are designed to make serial devices network-ready in an instant and give your PC software direct access to serial devices from anywhere on the network. The NPort 5200A device servers are ultra lean, ruggedized, and user friendly, making simple and reliable serial to Ethernet solutions possible.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|