|Part Number||AU B22-E27-6P|
|Package Dimensions||12.4 x 6.2 x 3.4 cm; 104 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||AU B22-E27-6P|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
|Item Weight||104 g|
DiCUNO B22 to E27/E26 Socket Adaptor, Bayonet to Edison Converter, LED Light Bulbs Converter, Max Wattage 300W, 165 Degree Heat Resistant (6-Pack)
- ◆The max wattage allowance of this converter is up to 300W, perfect work for 0~250V and standard E27/E26 base halogen, LED bulbs, CFL bulbs.
- ◆Made of high-quality PBT, 165℃ heat limits, isolated inner structure design, outstanding thermal stability, safe and durable. CE certificated. No fire hazard and totally against electric shock.
- ◆Convenience to use, simply screw the socket adapt into B22 type socket, then screw in E27/E26 bulbs. Convert Chandelier socket B22 to E27/E26. Size: 52mm*32.5mm (L x Dia)
- ◆Widely used. Fit for indoor and outdoor, such as, office, bedroom, drawing room and so on. Satisfied with you different lighting effect.
- ◆After-Sales Service: Within 3-month refund and 1 year warranty. If you have any issues after receiving the items, please feel free to contact us, and we will solve your problems ASAP.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Socket: B22 to E27
Type: Lamp base Converter
Maximum lamp wattage：300w
1. Ideal for LED, halogen, filament or CFL light bulb.
2. Practical and durable,high temperature resistant, anti-burning PBT.
3. Easy to use and allows you to continue to use fluorescent light bulbs or commodement standards.
Notes: Please turn off the power before operation.
|Vintage Bayonet Version B22 to E27 Socket||E27 to B22 Socket||E27 to E14 Socket||E12 4W LED Bulb||G9 4W LED Bulb|
|Wattage||200w||200w||200w||4W (40W Equivalent)||4W (40W Equivalent)|
|Number of Items||2pcs, 5pcs||6pcs, 10pcs||4pcs, 10pcs||2pcs, 6pcs||6pcs|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brian Gatenby on 30 August 2018
They’re well made and have a luxurious look. Even the packaging is cool. Very good for the price.
The only (minor) negative is that with at least one of my bulbs (a tp-link) it hangs at a slight angle. Works dine though, just a minor aesthetic thing.
The actual contact points for the bayonet are screws, which seems a bit slapped together -- I'm not 100% confident that it would be a good solid connection even if it fit. Which it doesn't.