|Part Number||AU E27-B22-6P|
|Package Dimensions||13 x 5.8 x 3 cm; 96 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||AU E27-B22-6P|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
|Item Weight||96 g|
DiCUNO E27 to B22 Adaptor Light Socket, Edison to Bayonet E27/E26 to B22 Converter Bulb Base, Max Wattage 200W, 165 Degree Heat Resistant (6-Pack)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$6.00 (40%)|
- ★The max wattage allowance of this converter is up to 200W, perfect work for all voltages because its max voltage can reach 250V.
- ★Made of high-quality PBT, 165℃ heat limits. CE certificated. No fire hazard and totally against electric shock.
- ★Convenience to use, simply screw the socket adapt into E27/E26 type socket, then screw in B22 bulbs.
- ★Widely used. Fit for indoor and outdoor, such as, office, bedroom, drawing room and so on.
- ★Size: 49mm*31mm (L x Dia); color: as shown in the picture.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Ideal for LED, halogen, filament or CFL light bulb.
2. Practical and durable,high temperature resistant, anti-burning PBT.
3. Easy to use and allows you to continue to use fluorescent light bulbs or commodement standards.
Notes: Please turn off the power before operation.
- Socket: E27 to B22
- Type: Lamp base Converter
- Voltage: AC0-250V
- Maximum lamp wattage：200w
- Size: H49.3*W30.62mm
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought them so I could use the bayonet based Hue bulbs I already had when I moved in to a place with Edison fittings in the existing oyster lights.
For my use they were fine.
Just keep in mind that with this adaptor installed, the hight of your bub would increase and it may not fit the way its supposed to normally and may touch the cieling of enclosed case or appear from the top of the case. (This happened in my lamps).
Still they do what they are supposed to do. Not sure if any design modifications can be made to overcome the slight hiccup mentioned above.