|Part Number||Smart Multimeter|
|Product Dimensions||13.6 x 8.2 x 2.9 cm; 148 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ADMS6BK|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||2 Side Probe Holder|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Usage||Live Wire Check|
|Item Weight||148 g|
Bside ADMS6 Pocket Digital Multimeter Smart 6000 Counts Fully Auto-Ranging DMM Hz V-Alert Live Wire Check Intelligent Electricians Multi Meter with Dual Side Probe Holder
- [Automatical Identification]: Smart multimeter is able to detect AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, Hz, continuity, resistance, or V-alert (non-contact voltage detection) and live wire check automatically.
- [Dual Side Probe Holder]: The probe can be fixed in holder for easy single-hand measurement, or the probe is hidden in the holder to prevent being hurt, safe to carry.
- [True RMS 6000 Counts]: This true RMS 6000 counts auto-ranging multimeter can detect the existance of AC voltage by built-in sensor or probe.
- [Protective Case]: It features a protective case for protection against shocks, friction and bumps. This case is detachable and easy to replace.
- [Resettable Fuses]: Built-in resetable fuses help to save your repairing costs and time.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you need a multimeter?
When a circuit failure occurs, you can use the multimeter to repair it
If you are a hobbyists or researcher, you can use it to explore the world or complete your experiment
It can also be a great gift for your friends, elders or children
Why choose our multimeter?
Our multimeter can automatically detect current, voltage or resistance, etc, which can improve your efficiency
2 side probe holder design, the probe can be fixed in the holder for single-hand test, or hidden in the holder to prevent being hurt
Protective case for protection against shocks, friction and bumps. This case is detachable and easy to wash & replace
Display: 6000 counts
AC/DC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/200mA
AC/DC Voltage: 60mV/600mV/6V/60V/600V
Continuity: If the resistance is less than 30Ω, the beeper sounds
V-Alert, live wire check
Power: 1.5V (AAA) * 2 (not included)
1 x Smart Multimeter
1 x Probes
1 x User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check