|Product Dimensions||14.6 x 4 x 1.7 cm; 15 Grams|
|Batteries||1 C batteries required. (included)|
|Item Weight||15 g|
Digital Oral Thermometer for Fever, 20 Seconds Get Result. Big Screen with Backlight
|Price:||FREE Delivery on first order. Details & FREE Returns|
$3.00 coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 WAYS TO MEASURE Rectal, Oral and Axillary to Accurate detect fever for each member of the family
- Last Temperature MEMORY FUNCTION- Vital for Checking the Course of the Temperature or Fever
- Fast measurement, normally is 20 seconds
- Easy reading, measurement accuracy,
- GET PEACE OF MIND Order this reliable, easy-to-use, Your purchase is backed by a 1-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fevers can sometimes be difficult for adults to detect. For children and pets it’s even harder. First, they may not understand what is going on. Second, they may not be able to communicate to you what they are feeling anyway.
For adults and older children, oral measurement works fine. But that isn’t safe for infants. Under the armpit is perfect for little bodies. Lastly, rectal measurement is really the only way to check for fever symptoms in our furry friends
We are committed to providing great value and service. We sincerely hope that it shines through in everything we do.