|Package Dimensions||16.6 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm; 200 Grams|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Item Weight||200 g|
LED Night Light, TAIPOW Remote Control/Touch Table Lamp, Dimmable Bedside Lamp, Kids Baby Bedroom Lamp with Timer Function, Desk Lamp Neon Lights, Rechargeble/Portable/Eye Caring - Warm
- Touch Activated & Remote Control: easily turn on/off the light by touching 3 seconds on the top, simply tap the top or use the remote control to change the color, light modes, or brightness levels; rest reassured with this bedside lamp that has no cable to speak of so that your baby won't accidentally trip over It.
- Amazing color change and color selection: automatic cycling a wide range of colors from the red-green-blue spectrum, you can also pause on your favorite color and pick it to suit your mood and atmosphere, make your room more beautiful and romatic, create a ideal sleeping environment for your children by choosing from a range of colors
- Adjustable brightness 360° Lighting: The touch lamp provides 5 brightness levels, 13 colors and 3 modes (flash, strobe, fade). Just tap the touch control panel to toggle soft, moderate, high bright, or use the remote control to customize the brightness for each color and light modes. The eye friendly 360° lighting provides a more uniform and delicate light. Perfect as a constant night light to keep your children feeling safe in the dark.
- Rechargeable LED Night Light: with a powerful 1600mAh built-in rechargeable battery, it can be charged with a micro USB cable at anytime, even when it is in use, fully charged battery works up to 25h at min brightness, 8h at max brightness, enjoy the portable night light at home, in backyard, at work place, and even when there's no power socket around, like for camping and picnicking outdoors
- Auto Off Timer Function: nursery night light is provided with timer function and you can easily set up with remote controller to turn off lighting after 1h, 2h, 4h and 6h. Ideal as a bedside table lamps for bedrooms or a night light for baby or kids room, Also a great gift for friends. TAIPOW is a reliable brand for consuming electronics, we provide 30-day money back and 12-month warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Why choose us?
This tiny but powerful bedside lamp has 13 gradient colors, 5 brightness, 3 light modes, provided with touch sensor, remote control /timer, good choice for Traveling, Reading and Party.
2. How to turn it ON/OFF? Where is the user manual?
Touch its top for 2 seconds, it will automatically turn on/ turn off. The user manual has been printed on the package, if you can't find the wanted instructions please contact with us.
3. How to get the DIMMABLE MODE?
If you want the dimmable function, please turn it on then keep taping and don't stop until you see the red color twice.
TAIPOW Touch Lamp Features:
1. Soft and dimmable night light: Protect eyes and create colorful atmosphere for you.
2. Remote control and timer function: Turn off the night light automatically after 1/2/4/6 hours.
3. Memory of your preference: Save the last color and brightness and switch on with your preference next time
4. 1600mAh Rechargeable lithium battery and can be charged when it is in use: No worry of low battery.
5. Touch sensor design: Enjoy your colorful night by tapping.
6. Portable night light: Light weight, you can take it to anywhere as you want.
TAIPOW Touch Lamp Specifications:
1. Main Material: ABS.
2. Charging Time: 3 hours.
3. Playing Time: At least 10 hours in the highest level.
4. Battery: 1600mAh rechargeable battery.
5. Item Size: 4.7*3.5 inches.
TAIPOW Touch Lamp Package List:
- 1 x LED Color Change Bedside Lamp.
- 1 x USB Charging Cable.
- 2 x Remote Controller (battery included)
- 1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Maddy olive on 7 August 2020