Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $4.99 delivery
Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (Nintendo Switch)
Order within 18 hrs and 52 mins
- 1080P graphics and enhancements for modern HD TVs
- Adjustable screen aspect ratios and borders
- Custom filter options designed to replicate classic CRT TVs and other popular screen types
- Multiple Game Versions: Play through several different versions of the beloved Aladdin and The Lion King games that have been created over the years, including both console and handheld versions.
- An all-new "Final Cut" version of Aladdin, developed exclusively for this collection, is also included and features difficulty adjustments, camera refinements, bug fixes, as well as a few additional surprises for fans.
- In-Game Rewind: Instantly rewind any of the games in real-time in order to re-try difficult areas.
- Interactive Watch Mode: View full game playthroughs, with the ability to skip forward and jump in and start playing at any point.
Product detailsHardware Platform:Nintendo Switch
- Language: : English
- Product Dimensions : 10.8 x 1 x 17.4 cm; 150 Grams
- Release date : 1 November 2019
- ASIN : B07XFDXYLB
- Item Model Number : 5060146468381
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,234 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the team that brought you the bestselling and critically acclaimed Mega Man Collection and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection comes a collection of HD Remasters of the most beloved Disney Classics of all time! For the first time in over 25 years on consoles these classics have been remastered for a whole a new audience.
Nintedo Switch Cartridge
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Initially when the game loads on the Ps4 it looks small in the screen, much like the original resolution of CRT TVs. If you press the touch pad button on the Ps4 controller, a totally different option menu appears. It gives you the option to save the game, change the view and make it full screen and to also adapt the controls (We have changed X to mean jump in Aladdin because it is just how most PS games are so makes gameplay a little easier).
For those who are saying that their kids are getting frustrated because it restarts, there is a cheat button. Press and hold L1 and you can rewind your play if you miss a jump or die.
Keep in mind that these games were originally very hard, so you wouldn't be able to play and finish them in an hour. My 6 year old has at of fun playing this. For anyone who thinks you have to complete Aladdin before playing The Lion King, that is not true. On the very first screen once you've pressed any key to play, press the right direction button and you can play The Lion King.
Unfortunately there are no instructions with this game, so I can see why it's confusing for the player and wanted to share my findings!
Otherwise the game is lots of fun to play and actually its great value having both games on the one disc.