|Operating System||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or later|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC|
|Hardware Interface||MicroSD, USB 3.0 Type A, VGA, USB 3.0 Type C, HDMI, USB 2.0 Type A, USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices||13"/15" MacBook Pro 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 or Newer Version, 12" MacBook 2015/2016/2017/2018, 13" MacBook Air 2018 2019 or Newer Version Mac mini 2018/2019 or Newer Version iMac 2018/2019 or Newer Version, 13'' ASUS Zenbook UX330UA, Keyboards, Monitors, Laptops, Card Readers, Microsoft Surface Book 2/ Surface Go/ Surface Laptop 3, HP Spectre x2/HP Spectre x360/HP Elite×2 1012/HP Elitebook Folio G1/HP ZBook 15 G3/HP Laptop 13-af001TU/HP Probook 450 G5/6/7/Dell XPS13/15,Lenovo Yoga, Dell XPS12(9250) /Dell XPS13(9350) /Dell XPS15(9550), Dell Latitude 13 7000/Latitude 13 E7370L, Enovo: Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB/ Yoga 900-13ISK/ Yoga 910/ Yoga 920/ Yoga 930|
|Data Transfer Rate||5120 Megabytes Per Second|
|Number of Ports||11|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||11.4 x 6.23 x 1.65 cm; 106 Grams|
|Item Weight||106 g|
|Item Model Number||OMHUBGY11PLX|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||3 July 2020|
USB C Docking Station Triple Display, Omars 11 in 1 Dual Monitor Adapter with Dual 4K HDMI, VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, 4 USB Ports, 100W PD, SD/TF Card Reader, USB-C Hub MacBook Pro, Windows Type-C Laptop
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$37.75 (34%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||MicroSD, USB 3.0 Type A, VGA, USB 3.0 Type C, HDMI, USB 2.0 Type A, USB 3.0|
|Number of ports||11|
|Compatible Devices||13"/15" MacBook Pro 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 or Newer Version, 12" MacBook 2015/2016/2017/2018, 13" MacBook Air 2018 2019 or Newer Version Mac mini 2018/2019 or Newer Version iMac 2018/2019 or Newer Version, 13'' ASUS Zenbook UX330UA, Keyboards, Monitors, Laptops, Card Readers, Microsoft Surface Book 2/ Surface Go/ Surface Laptop 3, HP Spectre x2/HP Spectre x360/HP Elite×2 1012/HP Elitebook Folio G1/HP ZBook 15 G3/HP Laptop 13-af001TU/HP Probook 450 G5/6/7/Dell XPS13/15,Lenovo Yoga, Dell XPS12(9250) /Dell XPS13(9350) /Dell XPS15(9550), Dell Latitude 13 7000/Latitude 13 E7370L, Enovo: Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB/ Yoga 900-13ISK/ Yoga 910/ Yoga 920/ Yoga 930 See more|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or later|
About this item
- 【Advanced Technology】Omars intelligent USB C HUB has perfectly combined the function of USB c hub and docking station. Compared to the heavy docking station and other USB C hubs, our USB C hub support triple display, lightweight, portable and powerful with multi-ports. Built-in advanced chip with low power consumption and quicker heat dissipation and higher data transfer efficiency refine a new concept of USB C Hub.
- 【Triple Display Monitor】Use our USB C Hub's HDMI ports and VGA port to expand to three monitors. As long as the computer and monitor support 3840x2160 4K@30Hz, both HDMI can display up to 4K; For Mac system, it only support mirror mode and non-mirror mode. Non-mirror mode means that the three external monitors are same but different from laptop. Please Note: When VGA Port is connected, each monitor will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080@60Hz. (Check out the third pic)
- 【Fast Networking & 100W PD Charging】 Our 1000mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port is backward compatible with 100mbps/10mbps RJ45 LAN. 1 G movie can be downloaded in a few minutes. The PD charging port supports 100W/20V/5A. Our USB Type C Hub provides a high-speed charging experience that allows you to charge your Type C devices, and our LED indicator provides power display to indicate status. Please Note: The Type C PD charging port is only applicable to devices with PD protocol.
- 【4 USB Ports and SD/TF Reader & Super-Speed Data】 2 USB 3.0 ports with a 5gbps data transfer rate and 4.5W (5V/900mA) power output are also compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. 2 USB 2.0 ports are best used for your mouse, keyboard or other low rate devices. The built-in SD and TF slot allows for easy access to files from universal SD and micro SD memory cards with a super speed of up to 5gpbs.
- 【12-Month Warranty&Certified Safe】FCC, CE and RoHS certified. Omars 11-Port Hub has stable output, temperature protection, and anti-over current and anti-short circuit. This USB C docking station is back up with a 12-month 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Triple Display USB C Docking Station Only for Windows System (One of the four monitors will be black screen)
- Windows supports triple display. But Please Note: When three monitors are connected, the four monitors including the laptop will only display three screens, and the remaining one will be black screen.
- Note: For Window laptop, support HDMI display up to 3840*2160@30Hz. Once using the VGA port, the resolution will be limited to Max 1920x1080 displays @60Hz.
- Please click Intel Graphics Settings for multi-display setting or hot key: Windows+P
Technical Specifications About Dual Monitor USB C Dock for Laptops
HDMI 1: 4Kx2K 30HZ(3840x2160), downward compatible with 1080P,1080I, 720P
HMDI 2: 4Kx2K 30HZ(3840x2160), downward compatible with 1080P,1080I, 720P
VGA: 1080P@60HZ, downward compatible with 1080P, 1080I, 720P
USB C PD: Power Delivery, max 100W PD input (Doesn't support transfer data)
USB 3.0: Super speed data transfer, 5Gbps
USB 2.0: Data transfer 480Mbps, special for connect mouse and keyboard
SD/TF Card Slot: Can be used at the same time
Cable length: 7 inches
Features: Plug and play, no driver required
Application: For full-featured USB C devices, laptop/tablet/mobile phone (With Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Port that Supports DisplayPort Alt Mode)
MAC OS Display (Does not support triple display)
- MAC OS does not support triple display. It only supports mirror mode and dual mode (the three external monitors show the same, but different from the host). It is the OS system restriction.
- The resolution of the external monitor will be up to 4K@30Hz when using HDMI1/HDMI2 alone. When three external monitors are connected simultaneously, the resolution is up to Max1920x1080 (1080P) and lower resolutions will be displayed at 60Hz.
- Mirror Mode & Dual Mode (Mac OS) Setting: About This Mac>Display>Arrangement>Mirror Displays
Windows 3 Different Displays (HDMI1+HDMI2)
Support Triple Extended Mode. Get our smart usb c hub to expand triple monitors. Work 3 times faster anywhere. Gives you the expansive workspace and flexibility to tackle any task. Support Triple Clone Mode.
Windows or MAC OS 2 Displays (HDMI1+HDMI2)
Dual 4K Vivid Output. Present you a Triple Display (Mirror Mode/Extend Mode), which supports a single and dual HDMI display up to 4K(3840*2160@30Hz).
Windows or MAC OS Mirror Displays (HDMI1+HDMI2)
Supports Dual HDMI monitors up to 3840 x 2160@30Hz. Power your favorite 4K games or streaming entertainment with dual 4K monitors.
SD and the TF card (can be used at the same time)
The built-in SD and Micro SD slot allows for easy access to files from universal SD and micro SD memory cards with a super speed of up to 5gpbs.
Expansion Capacity for USB devices
2 USB 3.0 Ports with 5Gbps data transfer rate output, backwards compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.1.
2 USB 2.0 Ports with 480Mbps data transfer rate output, backwards compatible with USB1.1.
Note:When connecting an external hard drive or multiple devices to this hub, connect your laptop's power adapter to the USB-C Power Delivery port.
RJ45 1000M Ethernet Port
Supports 1000Mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port, backward compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps RJ45 LAN.
Note: If your MacBook is the first time to use the ethernet port, Macbook needs to be set up as follows:
Click ‘System Preferences’ - 'Network', click '+' and selecting usb 10 / 100 / 1000 LAN to create an application (click on the app to show usb usb 10 / 100 / 1000 lan green, connected successfully).
Q1: CAN'T charge my devices
A1: Check the host USB-C port of your device support power delivery or not.
Q2: My device is without USB C Port, will it work with my device if I use a USB C Female to USB Male Adapter?
A2: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It WON'T work!!
Q3: Resolution Problem
A3: To achieve optimal 3840 x 2160 resolution, please use it with a 4K screen display monitor and HDMI 2.0 cable. If you connect VGA, the resolution of all monitors will be limited to 1920 x 1080@ 60Hz (maximum). When connecting three displays at the same time, the resolution can only reach up to (920*1080@ 60Hz) + (1920*1080@ 60Hz) + (1366*720@60Hz)
Q3: Display Problem
A4: Windows Display Problem: A. Make sure the USB-C port on your laptop supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode. B. Check your HDMI cable. C. Ensure sufficient power supply from the USB C hub. D. Intel Graphics Card only supports 3 monitors MST triple display, thus one of four monitors will not be displayed.
Apple Display Problem: For Apple laptop, in its extend mode, 3 external monitors will display the same content but laptop screen can display different content from them. Some MacBook running Mojave will support only a single external monitor via USB-C. ( Ensure sufficient power supply from the USB C hub)
Q5: Black Screen Problem
A5: If the HDMI monitors go black for 2–4 seconds and then recover, it is normal. It is a process of EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communication, which may blackout screen for a few seconds. The recovery time depends on the laptop and monitor (1 minute at max).
Q6: Hot Key for Windows Display Mode
A6: For windows laptop, you can press "WIN + P" to quickly select the display mode. Once your laptop shuts down or goes to sleep, you need to replug the product to get extend mode again.
Q7: How to Use External Monitors with Your Mac
A7: Use extended desktop mode: 1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Displays. 2. Click the Arrangement tab. 3. Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox isn’t selected. 4. Arrange your displays to match the setup on your desk. To change the position of a display, drag it to the desired position. A red border appears around the display as it's moved. 5. To set a different display as the primary display, drag the menu bar to the other display. The primary display is where your desktop icons and app windows first appear.
Mirror your displays: 1. Make sure that your external display is turned on and connected to your Mac. 2. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click the Arrangement tab. 3. Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Q8: Incompatible Devices (Not a full list, you are welcome to ask us if you don't know your device is compatible or not)
- Incompatible with Surface laptop 2
- Incompatible with Macbook pro 2020(M1), MacBook Air 2020(M1), Mac mini 2020(M1), MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and older) MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2015, 2014, 2013 and older), iMac 2009-2015, MacBook Air 7.2, Apple USB SuperDrive
- Incompatible with Dell : Inspiron 17 5000 series/15 5000 series/Latitude E7270/Latitude 7470/Dell Inspirion 3793/Inspiron 7000 Gaming Laptop/vostro mt 3671, Inspiron 15 3000, Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1, Inspiron 17 3000; Dell Chromebook 5190 Dell Latitude 3390
- Incompatible with Samsung : galaxy Tab 5/galaxy a50 phone, Samsung Galaxy A20 / A20E / A50 / A70 / A80 / S6 / S7 / J6 / J7 / M20 / M30; Samsung Galaxy Tab A / 10.1 / 10.5 / S3;
- Incompatible with Asus : vivo book series/q547/Zenbook UX330UA-AH55/q526f USB-C 3.1 Gen 1/TUF 17.3 Full HD Gaming Laptop/ZenBook Flip 14 UX461FN-DH74T laptop/L203MA Laptop PC, ASUS Zenbook UX434X, ASUS S15 S512FA; Acer aspire a515-54; ASUS Q547FD;
- Incompatible with Lenovo : ideapad flex 15IWL/5-1570/6 14IKB; T570; flex 14 2-in-1 81SS000DUS; ideapad 330/L340/ideapad 3 (81we0016us) /ideaPad 5/ideapad flex 15 iml/ideapad Flex 5.15IIL05; thinkpad 1490/Flex 15.6" 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop/Ideapad 5, 2-in-1, 15"/ ideaPad S340 Laptop(81N800H2US)/ ideapad 330/ Y520/ Yoga 520; Lenovo IdeaPad 3 (17") ThinkPad 11e Yoga Gen 6 (11”) 2-in-1, Lenovo x250; Lenovo Ideapad 320; Lenovo Ideapad 330; Lenovo ideapad flex 5 1470, Lenovo ideapad s340-15iwl 81n800h0us;
- Incompatible with HP : elite 840 G4/elitebook 840 g3/820 G4/elitebook 745 G6 latptop/Elitebook Bang and Olufsen/7265NGW/EVGA SC15 /17t-by300(model 8yk40av_1)/Model 15-dy1076nr/Envy 15/prodesk 600 G2/Probook 650 g2/Probook 640 G2 G3/Spectre x360 13; 14/14-dq1033cl; 15t; elite desk mini 800 g2; 340S G7 Notebook; athlon silver laptops; Probook 640 G2;15-dw2025cl laptop/14-dq1033cl laptop; model 15-y1751ms/15-dw0037wm; Whole Pavilion Series; HP 600 G2/700 G3/ 800 Series/1030 G1/1040 G3 series Notebooks; HP Desktop PCIe Card for 6/7/8 TWR, MT, SFF
- Incompatible with Acer : aspire e5-575/aspire r15/aspire r5-571t/G3-571; E5-576G; Predator Helios 300, Acer Aspire A717-72G,Acer Aspire A515-44-R1DM, Acer Aspire a515-54 model
- Incompatible with MSI : Gl65/GF63 8RD with i7 8th gen/GF65 THIN 9SD-252 gaming laptop/GL75 leopard gaming laptop/GERVR 7RF Apache Pro /GE73 Raider RGB 8RF/GS73VR 7RG Stealth Pro /GF63 Tin 9SC
- Others Incompayible devices: Oneplus 2/3/3T/5T/6T; All Motorola's phone; GoPro; Amazon Fire Tablet; Surface Dock 2; LG Google Nexus 5X/6P, LG Stylist/LG G6,LG V30, LG k10/k20. Predator Helios 300 PH315-52-754M, Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
Compatible Devices(NOT a full list):
|Apple Devices||MacBook(2015/2016/2017/2018); MacBook Pro(2016/2017/2018/2019/2020); iMac(2020)/iMac Pro(2017/2018/2019); MacBook Air (2018/2019/2020) Notice: Incompatible with new M1-based Macs like MacBook Air M1 2020, MacBook Pro M1 2020,Mac mini M1|
|Microsoft||Microsoft surface Book 2/surface go/surface laptop 3/microsoft surface pro 7/surface pro 5/surface x pro|
|HP||Spectre 13/specter x369/x360 15/spectre x360 13t/spectre folio (13t-ak000cto); elitebook 840 g5 series/elitebook 840 g6/elitebook 850 g5/elitebook x2/elitebook 745 g6/elitebook 830 g6/elitebook x360 1030 G3/2018 HP elite 800 G4; envy geforce mx250/envy-17t/envy x360 (15z-ds100); GTX 4 Pro15.6/Zbook 15u G3/Zbook 17 G4/Zbook 14u g6/Zbook 16 G6/Zbook studio z5; Omen laptops; probook 440 g7/probook 450 g5/probook 450 g7/probook 650 g5; ENVY Laptop 13-aq1/ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ds1xxx|
|Dell||xps13/xps 13 9365/xps 13 9300/xps15/xps 15 2018/xps 9380/5590; latitude 3500/7490/7280/7300/7370/7390/7480/7400/5400/5500/5490/5310 2-in-1/5310 2-in-1; Inspiron 14 7000 series 2-in-1(7405)/15 7000 series 2-in-1/Inspiron 7373; precision 7730/7750/7520/5550/5540|
|Asus||Ling Yao 3, Ling Yao 3PRO, Ling Yao X Series, U306/U321 Series, U4100ROG, U5100UQ Series zenbook flip ux370u/TUF Gaming A15 Laptop/Zephyrus G14/rog GX501/zenbook ux434f/zenBook 14 UX433FA|
|Razer||Blade stealth Spirit Blade, Spirit Blade Sneak Edition|
|ChromeBook Pixels, PixelBook Pen ......(Not a full list)|
|Lenovo||Lenovo yoga c740; Yoga5 Pro, Lenovo Xiaoxin Air 12-inch, Mlix 720, Thinpad-X1, ThinkPad T480, Thinpad-X390, Yogo720/730, C930; Lenovo Thinkpad T490s; X280; Lenovo T570; Lenovo T14;|
|MI||Air12.5/13.3 inches, Pro15.6 inches, millet game book|
|Huawei||MateBook X Pro 13.9/MateBook 13/MateBook E/MateBook X/Macbook Mate10/Mate10 pro/Mate20/Mate20pro/Mate30/Mate30Pro/P20/P20 pro/P30 pro|
|Acer||aspire5 2019/d17w3 aspire c24-865/Swift 1 laptop/swift 7 sf714-52t-75r6 laptop|
|Phones Device||galaxy S10+/S10/S9+/S9/S8+/S8 plus, note 10/ 9/ 8; galaxy tab s4/S5e/galaxy s20 ultra/galaxy chromebook/galaxy book flex alpha 2-in-1 13.3" QLED Touch-Screen Laptop/T5 hard drive/new S7 tablet|
|Phones Device||Huawei Mate10/Mate10pro/Mate20/Mate20 X/Mate20 Pro/Mate30/Mate30 Pro/Mate30 RS/P20/P20 Pro/P30/P30 Pro/Honor Note10/Honor V20/Honor Note10;Samsung S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/Note8/Note9/Samsung tablet S4|
|Others||Alienware : latest Series/alienware 17 r5; MSI : GT76 Titan/MSI B450M Mortar motherboard; Razer Blade 2017 (gtx 1060); LG Gram 17 laptop, Philips PHL 328E9Q.; Pixel book go 2019/2020;|
|Warm Tips||Please check the compatible list before purchase. If your laptop is not in the list, please let us know, we are happy to help you check if the adapter is suitable for your device.|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Omars USB-C hub does a great despite having small size.
You can plug in charging cable in this USB C hub and it will charge laptop whilst plugged in and you still have one option of USB C left in laptop for you to connect any additional USB C device if you may have.
Must have for professionals, students and teachers who have latest Macbook pro's and macbook air as most of laptops after 2016 come with two USB-C options, when plugging in charging cable to laptoo, you end up having only one USB C option left, But this USB option has everything you need.
RJ45 Ethernet is not available in Macbook's but with this Hub you can connect Ethernet cable for faster speeds.
TF/SD card reader, Two HDMI, TWO USB 3.0 Type A and Twi USB 2.0 Type A, VGA and what not.
Definitely not worth the money if it can't do both at 2K as specified. This one is going back.
Happy with product, though I could have something more specific to my needs.
Detected both my monitors straight away(dual monitor setup 1xDell and 1xAcer). No issues on plug and un-plug yet.
USB dongle for my Logitech wireless combo works well.
The inbuilt USB-C cable could have been a bit longer.
An audio jack would be nice (can't complain though, I was aware of this shortcoming when I made the decision to purchase).
The dock heats up a little bit on prolonged usage.
Haven't tried power delivery yet
By Era on 26 May 2021
Top reviews from other countries
I'm using it connected to my work Dell, with one monitor connected via hdmi, but wanted resilience in case I connect up another screen
USB works fine with headphones, as does the SD card
Gets a little warm, but the case is metal so that helps, and I've used velcro cable ties to connect it to my laptop/monitor stand as a heat sink.
Only annoying bits are where the ethernet cable and USBC are, there's no naturally relaxing way to connect everything whilst accessing all the usb/sd slots
Also, the USBC cable is quite short so had to buy an extension cable
Es sollte eine Sache nochmal erwähnt werden. Der USB-C Anschluss an der Docking Station ist nur für die Stromversorgung des Laptop. Man kann daran keine Datengeräte jeglicher Form anschließen. Dies ist auch korrekt in der Beschreibung auf Amazon beschrieben, daher gebe ich dafür keinen Stern Abzug.