You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #6) Kindle & comiXology
|Language: English||Age Level: 7 - 18||Grade Level: 2 - 12|
Everyone Digs Dog Man!
* High-intensity, heartwarming, and, above all, hysterically funny. -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* Riotously funny and original. -- School Library Journal, starred review
* An utter, unfettered delight. -- Booklist, starred review
* Readers (of any age) will be giggling from start to finish. -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* Action-oriented cartoons... Laffs aplenty. -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
About the Author
- ASIN : B07CN8KLWL
- Publisher : Graphix; Illustrated edition (24 December 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 96882 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 224 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 59,567 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- 6 yr old loves it and will read it independently
- some of it is pretty funny
- good quality edition
- doesn’t make my son cry like the Tale of Two Kitties does with that abandonment scene
- we know that kids love jokes about poo etc but there was too much vomiting in this book, even my son thought it was yuk, he skips those pages now.
- as with the other dogman books there are many spelling mistakes, I think they’re supposed to be cute but for a 6 yr old just getting to grips with spelling they are confusing and teach him mistakes (eg he now writes super as supa because dogman does). Not helpful.
- a LOT of jokes and characters are repeated from other books, felt like authors might be running out of inspiration...
The books themselves are laid out as comic strips but don't worry about them being quick reads I've seen the enjoyment continue even after reading the same book multiple times in a short space of time.
I'll be adding this same review to other 'Dogman' purchases as long as the quality continues and is relevant.