WiFi Door and Windows Sensor Magnets 2PCS Smart Phone APP Control Doorbell Compatible with Alexa Google Assistant,Wireless Security Alarm Door Open Chime for Home Bussiness Burglar Alert
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Real time App Monitor the status of doors or windows. When it is triggered (e.g. opened, closed or tampered), push notifications will be send to your smartphone. You can check the history in the SMART LIFE or Tuya Smart app.
- Compatible with Alexa and Google home:No hub required and No fees charge. It can also perform auto control together with other smart devices that are compatible with Smart Life. Convenient for you to detect your doors, windows, cabinets, drawers or anywhere you want to notified when it is opened or closed.
- Alert message push: Protect your home with open / closed door detection. When the door / window is triggered, you will receive an alarm signal from your phone
- Only work with 2. 4 GHz WIFI CONNECTION ,5G is not supported! Long Battery Endurance : Low power consumption door sensor boasts more than 1 year battery life. Super-long battery life avoid replacement frequently
- Easy to Install:No complicated installation tools are required. Please scroll down find the video in the main page how to add sensor to WIFI and Alexa.
- Batteries : 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.62 x 5.08 x 2.54 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 January 2017
- Manufacturer : AG-Security
- ASIN : B01MU3H13C
- Item Model Number : DP-D100
- Best Sellers Rank: 21,255 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Main Function: Detect open/close status of the window/door
Battery:AAA LR03 AAA1.5V*2
Battery life:2 years
Standby time:5 years Use time:1 year(15 times/day),2 years(7 times/day)
Wirelss Range:45m Package Includes: 2 x door sensor 4 x AAA battery
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The support is maddening. You are supposed to select the faulty device (cannot do when nothing connects) before being able to "submit" the "Report Issues". I was able to submit my initial feedbacks and received the standard "boiler plate" response of repeating the initial instructions. For the "unresolved" option it takes you back to the screen to select the faulty device (that doesn't show).
The SMART Door/Window Sensor appears to be properly mounted on the door. Both pieces appear to be mounted in proper proximity to each other. This is verified by the light blinking when the door is opened. Since my network detects the Smart-xxxx device it appears to be finding the 2.4 GHz network okay. Since the AP Mode appears to switch between the Smart-xxxx device and my home network it seems to be a timing-out issue. It would sure be nice to have a tech support number to call and verify this with.
Since I can't get any reasonable support, I'm chalking this up as a wasted purchase. I will be most hesitant to use any "Smart Life" app devices.
I was hoping to use this door sensor to detect if my father (with Alzheimer's) goes through the front door without anyone seeing him by it sending a notification to my cell phone.
Reviewed in the United States on 17 March 2020
The setup did not work. Took over an hour to get the app to recognize the sensor, worked for about 30 minutes before it fell off. My husband put it back up but couldn't get it connected back to the app. Went to bed. Next day figured I'd give it another go but we only found one sensor still stuck on the door. I would return it, but I can't find the thing. I'm assuming the other one fell off and the housekeeper swept it up. Just a guess.
This thing sucks.
EDIT: returned and replaced, new unit connects and works.. but is slow to alert when door opened and lacks some functionality, upgraded to 2 stars.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 October 2020