Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Dorothy Calimeris
Dorothy Calimeris has cooked and catered on both coasts. She has been a chef and a baker, is a cooking instructor, develops recipes and writes about food for local publications and her blog, What's Dorothy Eating Now? She is completing work on a book about her Greek-American childhood which is loaded with her mothers wisdom and recipes. She lives in Oakland, CA with her husband and daughter and spends her days thinking about what to eat next.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Dorothy Calimeris
Reduce inflammation and ease chronic pain with this beginner-friendly anti-inflammatory cookbook
Did you know making dietary changes, like eliminating processed foods, can help lower the inflammation believed to be a key contributor to chronic pain? With recipes and shopping lists, this essential anti-inflammation cookbook makes it easy for you to start and follow an anti-inflammatory diet that is easily customizable for specific inflammatory conditions.
What sets this inflammation diet cookbook apart:
- EASY MEAL PLANNING: This book includes a simple 2-week meal plan featuring anti-inflammatory ingredients and handy shopping lists to help kick-start the diet.
- DISCOVER SIMPLE, SATISFYING RECIPES: The majority of these healthy recipes require just 5 easy-to-source main ingredients found at most grocery stores. Find a range of mediterranean-style meals from roast chicken with a side of white beans to a hearty lentil & beet salad.
- FOOD COACHING: Consult this cookbook’s helpful lists to find out which foods to enjoy and which foods to avoid on an anti-inflammatory diet.
Make a simple change in your diet to reduce your body’s inflammation with The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners.
“Following an anti inflammatory diet has been a game-changer for me—and the elimination of gluten and dairy has been especially transformative. I’m able to manage and control my symptoms by what I choose to eat and I’m eternally grateful for that choice.”
—Sondi Bruner, holistic nutritionist and co-author, The Anti Inflammatory Diet & Action Plans
So much in life is beyond our control. Managing chronic inflammation and pain doesn’t have to be. From the publishers who brought you the New York Times bestseller Paleo for Every Day, comes the most complete meal plan and cookbook for fighting inflammation through the power of food and nutrition. With The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans you will reduce inflammation naturally, and heal the conditions that frequently occur as a result, such as arthritis, autoimmune conditions, food allergies, gastrointestinal distress, and more.
The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans makes inflammation a thing of the past by offering:
- Over 130 delicious, easy-prep recipes that feature affordable ingredients, minimal prep time, and hundreds of useful tips
- 4 flexible anti inflammatory diet plans to fit your needs and tastes, including choices for Vegan, Paleo, Mediterranean, and Time-Saving diets
- Knowledgeable guidance from food writer and healthy eating expert, Dorothy Calimeris, as well as holistic nutritionist and food blogger, Sondi Bruner
- Helpful food lists and nutritional information will help you make smart food choices and stick to your anti inflammatory diet
Prepare to cook your way toward better health with The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans. Your personalized anti inflammatory diet is waiting.
The benefits of an anti inflammatory diet meet the simplicity of a single pot
An anti inflammatory diet is a huge step towards healthy eating—but the stress of suffering from pain may leave you feeling exhausted before you even enter the kitchen. With this guide, you can enjoy the benefits of anti inflammatory foods with the convenience of one-pot cooking.
Complete with labor-saving tips to keep your kitchen time short, these anti inflammatory diet recipes can be made in one bowl so you can enjoy fast, flavorful meals without the fuss. Fight inflammation and feel great with these one-of-a-kind, one-pot recipes.
This anti inflammatory diet book includes:
- Path to wellness—Discover the health benefits of an anti inflammatory diet, complete with easy-to-read charts of foods to love, limit, or lose.
- Taste relief—Whip up fatigue-free dinners with 100 delicious recipes using everyday ingredients.
- No pain, no strain—Keep your energy up and cook times down with tips on everything from pre-cut vegetables to packing leftovers.
Cook your way to healthier living with this anti inflammatory diet guide—all you need is one pot.
The Mediterranean diet is not just about food, but also about a lifestyle that has proven to be beneficial in reducing disease. Accordingly, The Good Life! Mediterranean Diet Cookbook introduces healthy and nutritious eating patterns, as well as also the day-to-day practices of the people of the Mediterranean.
Dorothy Calameris, bestselling author of The Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Action Plans, grew up eating the Mediterranean foods of her Greek-American family long before doctors were recommending it as a heart-healthy “diet. Buttery olives, creamy yogurt, and colorful vegetables were staples of everyday meals, while roasted meats, wine, and sweets were enjoyed in moderation. Today Dorothy realizes how good life was back then and how vital it is to make the right food choices now.
With simple recipes that use affordable, easy to find ingredients, it’s easier than ever to bring the heart-healthy benefits of the Mediterranean diet to your table every day of the week!
- Stay focused with recipes that adhere to the core principles of the Mediterranean diet eating
- Stress less by making recipes ahead of mealtime for healthy heat-and-eat options
- Get creative when cooking for those with allergies by following tips for allergen-friendly options
- Shop smarter with Dorothy’s advice for buying and storing Mediterranean diet essentials
- Savor each moment as you slow down your busy life and practice the Mediterranean diet’s low-stress lifestyle
Esite Davvero una Dieta Miracolosa Per Curare Qualsiasi Male? NO..Ma ci stiamo Lavorando.
La nostra Collana, che si occupa di ricercare Diete Funzionali per Curare Disagi Sia corporei che Mentali, in Questo Libro ha Collaborato Con Dorothy, Grande autrice Americana di Grande successo nel campo della Dieta Antiinfiammatoria, e abbiamo adattato le sue vaste conoscenze e la sua asperienza ad una dieta Mediterranea, Facile da seguire e Gustosissimo, Adatta a TUTTI.
in Questo Libro Troverai:
✓ Il principio alla base di una dieta antinfiammatoria: la riduzione calorica.
✓ Gli alimenti perfetti di una dieta antinfiammatoria
✓ I cibi da evitare in una dieta antinfiammatoria
✓ Composizione della Dieta Antinfiammatoria
E 30 Gustose Ricette tra cui: Tortino di verdure con crema di formaggio, Conchiglie di trevigiana con baccalà e zucchine, Lasagne di verza ai funghi porcini, Polenta alla valsassinese, Dadini di pollo con porro e limone, Tranci di merluzzo con porri e cavolo cappuccio viola, Sformato di cardi e finocchi.
Insomma, 30 ricette Semplici, Veloci e Gustose. Cosa Stai Aspettando! Provale e Facci Sapere cosa ne Pensi!
Esiste Una Dieta Anti Ansia?
Certo. Sono tantissimi gli alimenti che, tra le loro proprietà, hanno quella di aiutare a tenere lontani lo stress e il nervosismo, di cui l’ansia è parte integrante. Alimenti genuini e gustosi che, diventando parte integrante della nostra dieta, possono aiutarci a mantenere un umore sereno e libero da ansie e preoccupazioni.
Stress e nervosismo possono portarci a mangiare male, troppo o troppo poco. Mangiando gli alimenti "sbagliati", inoltre, potremmo peggiorare la situazione e sentirci ancora più nervosi e stressati. Ricordiamoci, quindi, che quando siamo in questo stato d'animo la prima cosa da fare è respirare profondamente per calmare nervi e pensieri affannosi, riprendere il controllo e mangiare alimenti anti-ansia. Quali sono?
In Questo Libro Troverai:
• ALIMENTI CHE CONTRIBUISCONO A COMBATTERE L’ANSIA
•CIBI CHE DOVRESTI EVITARE
•LE 5 REGOLE PER UNA COLAZIONE PERFETTA
•IL GOLDEN MILK, LA RICETTA ORIGINALE E TUTTE LE SUE VARIANTI
•LE MIGLIORI RICETTE PER UN PRANZO ANTI ANSIA
•RICETTE PER SECONDI PIATTI ANTI ANSIA
•BAKERY ANTI ANSIA
Alcune delle ricette:
✓ Il Golden Milk, la ricetta originale e tutte le sue varianti; ✓ Zuppa di Farro con Orzo; ✓ Salmone in Salsa di Avocado; ✓ Salmone in Corsta di Mandorle; ✓Pollo agli Agrumi; ✓ Faraona Arrosto con Zenzero e Limone ✓ Gamberi Anice e Finocchio; ✓ La Torta Del Relax. E Molte Molte Altre...
Che Cosa Stai Aspettando, Divertiti con le Nostre Ricette!
Fighting inflammation with an easy and delicious diet is possible.
This book has helped hundreds of people fight and treat their immune systems, makes it quick and easy, with simple, savory recipes, planning guides, and essential medical information that helps you understand the relationship between inflammation and food.
in this book you will find:
• Natural anti inflammatory food
• Natural Anti-Cancer Products: Natures All-Natural Cancer Defenses
• fruits and vegetables
• nuts and seeds
• others foods
• 25 Recipes Based on Natural Anticance• Products