|Manufacturer||3A Smart Home|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 11 x 4.5 cm; 500 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Area Lighting Classification||Ip40|
|Assembled Height||45 millimetres|
|Assembled Length||11 centimetres|
|Assembled Width||11 centimetres|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Included Components||Light kit inlcuded|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||12 Watts|
|Specific Uses||Smart RGBW downlights for home automation with a compatible zigbee hub- Echo Plus, Echo Show, Philips Hue Bridge, SmartThings Hub, Lightigy Hub|
|Special Features||RGBW Smart LED Bulb, Dim and set up light colour (Warm White, Cool White and any other colour) through APP or Voice through a compatible ZigBee Hub: Echo Plus, Philips Hue Bridge, SmartThings Hub, Lightify Hub|
|Light Direction||Downlight with beam angle: 120 degree|
|Power Source||240V AC|
|Switch Style||APP, Voice control with ON/ OFF and Dim.|
|Certification||SAA Certificate No: SAA182946|
|Type of Bulb||RGBW LED|
|Incandescent equivalent||80 Watts|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Average Life||20000 Hours|
|Item Weight||500 g|
9W, 12W, 15W Smart ZigBee RGBW LED Downlight Kit Light Bulb Working with Echo Plus and Compatible ZigBee Bridge and Hub for Smart Home Automation Google Home Amazon Echo Dot Echo Plus Alexa Voice Control … (12)
- ★ Smart ZigBee 3.0 Downlight: Compatible with Amazon Echo Plus, Hue/Nue ZigBee Bridge, Lightify Hub
- ★ Voice Control and smart APP control: Support Google Home, Amazon Alexa voice control and APP control from smart phone. One of the above ZigBee hub is required
- ★ Smart RGBW Lighting: You can control light ON/OFF, colour and brightness through APP from anywhere
- ★ Automatic lighting for holiday home protection and energy saving
- ★ AU / NZ Approved Downlight: Cutout:90mm, Lumen:> 720 lm, Beam Angle: > 120 degrees
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Free Christmas Gift (Smart Voice Control Desk Lamp) for purchasing over $500 3A Smart Home Products from 15/11 to 31/12/2019.
The Smart Nue ZigBee LED downights are designed for implementing wireless home, office and hotel automation. With these smart downlights and normal light switches and wirings, you can :
- control lights and other appliances through APP Hui Home from anywhere
- support Google Home or Amazon Echo voice control
- protect your home with home automation tasks during holidays
- auto control kids room lighting with home automation setting
- support scene management, you can control group of devices in-one-click
- work with the ordinary incandescent, halogen and dimmable LED lights
- support automatic zigbee networking, easily cover whole house
- Input Voltage:AC 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Bulb Type: RGBW Downlight kit
- Fitting Color: White
- Bulb Type: RGBW Downlight kit
- Power: 12W
- Lumen: 720 - 800 lm
- Cutout: 90mm
- Fitting Material: Aluminium
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Beam Angle: >120 degrees
- Lifetime: 20000H
- Wireless Protocol: ZigBee-ZLL
- Operating Environment:-20~70 centigrade
- 1 x 12w Smart ZigBee RGBW led downlight kit with external led driver
- 1 x User Manual
- currently we can only guarantee smart Nue downlight works with Nue ZigBee Bridge and Philips Hue Bridge, Samsung SmartThings Hub, OSRAM Lightify Hub and Echo Plus
- 2 year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Update) I have been purchasing more of these, and it looks like most of the new ones are working well. Note that it is difficult to get the colours right, especially warm white light from these lights.
In terms of hardware, quality looked good. However changing the colours did not create a smooth transition. These are inferior to the genuine Philips Hue ones.
While I connected these via my Hue Hub (v2) and they work perfectly in the Hue app, people should note Philips don't present these to Homekit if you have your Hue hub setup in Apple Home - I had to use a Homebridge plugin to get them working in Apple Home.
They do also sync perfectly with Hubitat Evolution Hub.
In the end, these are so good I've bought more for another room. Highly recommended.
15 yr design life apparently but yet to get 3 to last past 3 months.
UPDATE: I have trhee of these lights in use, the oldest has been in service for two years, they are used every day/night and all are still working perfectly.
Fun thing to try... get three, set one to red, one to green and one to blue to cook white light from its ingredients.
Top reviews from other countries
This product can be connected to Philips HUE bridge without any problem and have all the features I need. Full HUE Bridge compatibility was very important for me and I have everything I need except turn on behaviour can't be set. But by default it is configured as I would have it. It retains it's last state when power is cut off from it and it's turned on again.
Also It's very bright and colors are nice