|Manufacturer||Jerrylight Pty Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||30.23 x 1.19 x 2.18 cm; 50 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0013603C|
|Vehicle Service Type||Trailer|
|Item Weight||50 g|
Dream Lighting 12Volt LED Under Cabinet Stip Lights with Switch, Cool White Dimmable Bar Lights, 2-Phased-300mm, for Interior RVs, Motorhome,Caravan, Camper Trailer,Marine,Cabin,Kitchen
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||300mm Cool white|
|Item weight||0.05 Kilograms|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.Exquisite simple design--Slim and neat construction with milky PC lens, fit to any fixture place,like under cabinet,counter,cupboard,shelf,locker,closet and other accent lighting.
- 2.Night visible button switch--Its illuminated switch is especially designed for easy approach at night.
- 3.Two Brightness Settings--You could free to settings the brightness for 2 level
- 4.Surface mount with two clips--Install with the screws and clips on any flat space
- 5.More Options--If you are interested in other options, you can take a look at the variation above. Attention: An external switch can not control the light
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultra thin size for cabined space
Low heat rate, efficient heat dissipation
Night visible button switch
2 brightness levels for versatile applications
Clips for simple installation
Voltage: 12volts dc
Current: 0.2/0.4 amps
Lumens output: 170lumens at phase 1, 390lumens at phase 2
Lighting color: cool white
Ingress protection rating: IP44
Housing material: plastic & aluminum
Lighting angle: 120°
Length: 300mm, width: 22mm, depth: 12mm
300mm LED Cabinet Strip Light
Two mounting clips and screws
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The light output from this unit is astounding for it's size and because it's so slimline - almost completely flat really - the headroom is increased significantly, unlike the old boxy fitting which I was constantly bumping my head into.
It's been on the boat for some months now, in all weather conditions, and works just fine.
2 output settings: dim and bright - TBH, dim is pretty bright anyway. The great thing (and important on a boat powered by battery only at night) is it's using way less power than the old fitting, so you can leave it on without fear of draining the battery.
My one minor complaint is that it loses it's brightness setting if you turn the master power off, but this a ridiculously minor quibble.
Power button glows in the dark too!!!
Bought them to replace lid lighting on 30 year old caravan. Did thing was they flickered when used on their own but if one old light was kept connected and switched on the flickering stopped. No idea why this was.
The switch has a good positive action and the light is brighter than the tube unit it replaces, even on the lowest setting.
The brackets are not substantial but they are quite capable of holding the light firmly in place.
Bought to replace under cupboard lamp.