Other Sellers on Amazon
Self Drilling Drywall Plastic Anchors with Screws Kit
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Starts easier than other self-drilling drywall anchors
- Deep thread design provides strong engagement in 3/8", 1/2" or 5/8" gypsum wallboard
- Pre-drills precise hole in gypsum wall board - No hole preparation required
- Constructed from durable plastic to last for years. Can be easily removed
- Kit Includes 20 Plastic Anchors, 20 #8 x 1-1/4'' Phillips Screws and a Plastic Case, Hangs up to 50 lbs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.39 x 6.81 x 3.4 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Toofix
- ASIN : B01FCZ8I3I
- Manufacturer reference : PTF020
Best Sellers Rank:
38,630 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 1,354 in Nails, Screws & Fasteners
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kit Includes 20 Plastic Anchors, 20 #8 x 1-1/4'' Phillips Screws and a Plastic Case, Hangs up to 50 lbs
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These can be hand screwed in, but if you need it in a very precise, measured spot, it is probably best to use a drill to create a pilot hole. This is because it does require a significant force to drive them in, and doing this by hand may cause the screw to move just a little bit without you noticing. You DO NOT want to have to re-do these as you'll be stuck with a significant hole in your wall, and that hole may disrupt the integrity of the wall making it difficult to place another within an inch or so of the old hole.