|Microphone Form Factor||With_Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 10 x 4.6 cm; 4.54 Grams|
|Item Weight||4.54 g|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||16 April 2019|
Dudios True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones Stereo in-Ear Mini Earphones(15 Hrs Playtime, Auto Pairing, One-Button Control,Built-in Mic)
- 【Louder Volume】 Dudios wireless earphones choose special drivers and upgraded the SW of Bluetooth headphones to provide loud volume and lossless sound quality for Hifi music or stereo phone calls. Ultra light and mini in-ear headphone to secure fit, snugly and stay comfortable for your urban activities.
- 【Improved Bluetooth Connection】Adopted latest Bluetooth 5.0 chipset, we strengthen the Bluetooth connection between L & R. Once taking out from charging case, it will connect with each other automatically. The wireless earbuds support dual pairing and use it separately. （Tips: The R earphone is the master one, simple pair L earphone firstly and then connect the R earbud with another device if want to use it as single earphone when driving）.
- 【15 Hours Playtime】 True wireless earbuds feature low power consumption with upgraded 5. 0 chip set. It supports 4 hours of music time at 60% volume, an extra 15 hours playtime with the backup re-charging case. Simply place your earbuds back into the case to charge them back up.
- 【HiFi Stereo Sound/ No Latency】Deep Bass, Clear treble and clear human voice with no latency, provided by the upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 chipset, which provides a high quality and stable transmission.
- 【Comfortable and Stable】Lightweight and ergonomic design, 10% samller than the ordinary earphones, customizable accessories with large, medium, and small size of gel eartips; soft silicon earhooks ensure comfortable and secure wear in even most intense workout.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Zeus Air: True Wireless Earbuds
Dudios Zeus Air could be compatible with all kinds of Bluetooth devices,including ios system, android, window and other system. And its maximum working range is 33 feet/10m (without obstacle).
The charging case has a strong magnetic without worry its earbuds falling out of it. The easy way to take earbuds out is pushing L/ R to left/ right direction. Kindly not use your finger to pick it out, as it' s a very small hole to put your fingers in.
Simply Press the multifuntion button for 1s in playing/ standby mode to active Siri or Google voice assistant, let them operate your earbuds. You could also double click the Multifunction button during a call to mute it.
Fail to pair L with R(Stereo mode)
1, kindly make sure your phone has turned off the Bluetooth function before L & R connected with each other, and clear the paired Bluetooth list record of Zeus Air in your phone or other devices.
2, kindly make sure you have held and press the button of L and R for 20 seconds simultaneously till the indicator flashes in white and red the second time and goes out. After this reset process, put both earbuds in charging case and then take out both earbuds to have them connected to each other at first, then pair the right earbud to your device. For detail operations, kindly refer the video in our product page. (PS: The R earphone is the master one, once L and R are connected with each other, if paired with R earbuds, then L will hear the voice too.)
Want to use L & R separately(Mono Mode)
If you want to connect the two earbuds separately with 2 devices nearby, pls connect the L earbud to one device at first, and then pair R with another device. In case the L earphone will pair with R automatically after taking out from the charging case.
Way to solve the different volume of L and R earphones
We suggest to reset your L & R earbuds and reconnect L and R earphone. The way to reset L & R earbuds, holding and pressing the button of L and R for 20 seconds simultaneously till the indicator flashes in white and red the second time and goes out. After this reset process, put both earbuds in charging case and then take out both earbuds to have them connected to each other at first, then pair the right earbud to your device.
|Dudios Zeus Air||Dudios Zeus Ace||Dudios Free Mini||Dudios Tic||Dudios Shuttle|
|Item Weight||0.16 oz||0.16 oz||0.13 oz||0.13 oz||0.19 oz|
|Dimension||0.96 x 0.86 x 0.64 in||0.96 x 0.86 x 0.64 in||1.1 x 1 x 0.6 in||1.65 x 0.91 x 0.67 in||1.67 x 0.92 x 0.98 in|
|Playtime Per Charge||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours|
|Playtime With Case||15 hours||30 hours||15 hours||20 hours||24 hours|
|Control Method||Button Control||Button Control||Touch Control||Touch Control||Touch Control|
|Additional Feature||With Mono & Stereo Mode||large capacity charging case||uper quality sound||No Master Restriction ;low latency||connected quickly|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's compact: The headphones fit well in the year and doesn't stick out like a Frankenstein like many other headphones out there. The charging case is small and holds the buds down with a strong magnet which prevents it from falling out of the case.
It's comfortable: I never had any ear fatigue even after long hours of wear. I tried it during my runs and active workouts and it stays in place never felt like it was going to fall off.
Excellent terrific battery life and connectivity: I actually had to return the Jabra 65t a while ago as one of the earbud would constantly disconnect. I never experience it with these Dudios headphones. The battery life is good sitting around 3 to 4 hours per full charge and the case (the version I got) can charge up to 35 hours. Basically, I never run out of battery since when I'm not using it, it is charging in the case.
Sound quality: I must say I wasn't expecting much in terms of sound quality when I got these. Usually, cheap headphones offer pretty average sound quality. However, I was blown away by the music quality. It wasn't as good at the Jabra 65T, BUT it's not far off!
* Definitely happy with the price
* Sound quality is more than reasonable for the price
* Mic performance is reasonable for the price
* Pairs quickly with my phone and I've had no issues with it
* Fits nice and securely in my ears and they don't protrude outside of ears
* Can't easily check the battery level status on the earpieces nor the charging case
* Definitely doesn't like getting connected to my MacBookPro. It actually crashes the Bluetooth connection and all Bluetooth devices stop working (Keyboard, Mouse, Headphone) and you need to restart the computer
* Case is made out of plastic and that's fine but the hinge for the lid seems like it can easily snap off
* Uses a micro USB cable instead of USB C
Given that I can't really use it with my MacBookPro makes them really frustrating so I'm going to have to return these but if that use case isn't one of yours then these are good for the price.
However, the left and right piece lost pairing once before. I followed instructions to re-pair them without excess. The seller offered me return, but they somehow paired again magically when the offer came. I decided to keep the pair.
Now a few weeks later, the pairing was broken again. Then same story, I could not re-pair them by following the online instructions. The left piece has intermitten red and white light flashing while in the charging box, and no light at all when taken out of the box. Only the right piece is working. This is exactly the same sympton as the first time.
I am now writing this review in hope it magically re-pair again like the first time, or seller offer me a return. If there's any instruction which I can put them back in order, I am happy man too. Please read seller!
Very happy with the purchase.
You may find you will need to slightly minimise treble and bass EQ on some playback devices as the phones' EQ is a little bit 'loudness' based (high bass, high treble, scooped mids) but that's easy to do on things like Spotify. Absolutely not an issue and probably common with many devices like this.
Would definitely buy them again.
Sound quality is good for the money.
The best part is the stable connection and almost no delay for videos. So I watched videos, movies and youtube on the go without any issue.
The case has good build quality, strong magnet and sturdy enough to hold and protect the actual earphones.
Overall, I am happy and would recommend these.
and if you happened to lose these ones, no worrys just get another pair.
I use them on the way to work in the mornings that takes me one hour and the battery easily last the week, they last so long i have no idea how long it has been between charges