|Package Dimensions||12.95 x 9.91 x 4.06 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Model Number||GX24Q to E26/E27 Adapter|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||181 g|
6pcs E-Simpo® 4P Gx24q to E26/E27 Lamp Base Adapter,G24q to Medium Edison Socket Converter,Need Bypass Ballast,Short Version 15.5mm, 4P Conductive,Plug E26 Bulb into PL G24Q/GX24Q Socket.
Enhance your purchase
|Light source type||LED|
|Number of light sources||1|
About this item
- This is 4P, NOT FOR 2P;Need BYPASS OR REMOVE the ballast, otherwise, it doesn't light on. G24q Series (Female Socket Fixture) to E26 (Male Bulb Base) Adapter - 15.5mm Short Version, Q series has a shorter tip than D series and is more common in the US.
- Suit for G24Q-1, G24Q-2.G24Q-3, GX24q-1,GX24q-2,GX24q-3 socket; Physically change the contact.
- THE BALLAST IN YOUR FIXTURE MUST BE REMOVED OR BYPASSED FOR THESE ADAPTERS TO FUNCTION PROPERLY. CONSULT AN ELECTRICIAN IF YOU ARE UNSURE. DO NOT OPERATE A LED BULB WITH A BALLAST IN THE FIXTURE, DOING SO WILL LIKELY DAMAGE THE BULB.
- All pin-based CFL, like GX24Q G24 GX23 G23 are lamp-ballast separated, but all screw-in E26 E27 are lamp-ballast integrated. ballast is a must to start a high voltage(600V-1500V 1ms) to light up the CFL, but it is dangerous for LED Lamp. Because LED Lamp are built with LEDs and Driver which is transforming the 100-240V AC to DC for LEDs. So the LED Driver input should be 100V-240V or 85-265V, so 600-1500V will be too high, and easily destroy the led lamp.
- There are LED bulbs with Driver compatible with the ballast,which you may find work without bypass ballast. BUT no LED Driver can be compatible with all ballast.Ballast is there consuming power,cause high temperature which will damage LED Bulb, So the Professional doing is bypass it. All pin-based CFL is ballast-lamp seperated, E26/E27 bulbs are self-ballast.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
6pcs E-Simpo Gx24q to E26/E27 Lamp Base Adapter,G24q to Medium Edison Socket Converter,Need Bypass Ballast,Short Version 15.5mm, 4P Conductive,Plug E26 Bulb into PL G24 socket.New Generation
6pcs/lot,Converts a 4 pin CFL socket to an E26/E27 medium base socket
15.5mm height at the tail, short center square part. Please don't mix up with the 21.8mm higher version
Compatible with 4P G24Q-1,G24Q-2,G24Q-3, GX24Q-1, GX24Q-2, GX24Q-3;
Use This Adapter to Plug an E26 Bulb Into a PL Style G24 Fixture
Used for replace standard screw-based lamp into a pin-based socket
This lamp base converter don't change any voltage or current. If there is a ballast connected, dismantle ballast before install the LED light, otherwise the ballast will make resonance high voltage which destroy the light.
Note: It is 100% that PL-C downlight fixture has ballast inside. Even you replace with CFL E26 E27, you also need remove the ballast, otherwise, the CFL lamp will not work on.
4P Conductive, New Generation. Every piece are tested before ship. No chance screw out or defective. 100% guarantee work if you know how to install it! we will not be responsible if the adapter or your lamp get burnt!
Please do not purchase if you do not know how to rewire or remove the Ballasts!!
In our commercial applications we've found this adapter helpful, as the selection of E26 based LED bulbs is much larger than G24q based LED bulbs. Expand your Retro-Fit Possibilities!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
First of all to those who are really clueless YOU HAVE TO BYPASS YOUR BALLAST. To install you need to be able to watch YouTube videos on electrical safety and how to cut wires and how to fasten wires together. More succinctly, you need to understand what a ballast is. STOP GIVING THIS PRODUCT BAD RATINGS JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
You will need to buy a sharpie, an assortment of wire nuts, and some electrical cord. You might need a screwdriver and a pair of pliers.
The seller was horrible: The untrained and incurious person who answered my email question gave me an answer that would have resulted in me wiring the hot and the neutral wires directly together and shorting out. So the instructions work o.k. if you have one ballast connected to one lamp. If, however, you have a ballast that is connected to two lamps, you need to wire it a different way.
I really hate that the seller hired someone who has a Dunning-Kruger situation that interfered with her ability to help me figure out the correct way to install these.
Other than that, they work great.
You MUST remove the ballast though or else you WILL encounter electrical issues.The instructions are really clear and easy to follow. You literally can not make a mistake unless you are color-blind. The Red wires from the lamp socket connect to the Black wire (can sometimes be Red, but usually not) and the Blue wires from the socket connect to the Neutral wire. It isn't difficult even for a novice IF one follows the instructions. You have to be sure both of the Red and Blue wires (there are 2 each) are connected as directed since the lamp sockets uses 4 wires. Otherwise. it doesn't work. Very simple!!!