Huawei E5573Cs-509 can be used as a wireless modem when the Wi-Fi is enabled. All you need to do is insert a SIM card of your choice as it is UNLOCKED then the device is ready to use. SIM CARD OR SERVICE NOT INCLUDED! You will need to buy a SIM card with an ACTIVATED DATA PLAN. A maximum of ten wireless users can access the E5573 at the same time. The E5573 allows you to access the Internet via LTE/3G or Wi-Fi. When you are using the E5573 in areas with a Wi-Fi hotspot, for example, an airport, a cafe, a hotel, or your home, the E5573 switches to Wi-Fi connection automatically, saving your LTE/3G network traffic fees.
Huawei E5573Cs-509 provides a LED indications for Signal and Battery. Also you can scan a 2D barcode to download the HUAWEI Mobile WiFi App or quickly connect your device to the E5573Cs-509 to access the Internet!
The E5573Cs-509 is deca-band 4G and penta-band 3G. These cover most of the world's 4G and 3G networks.
- COMPATIBLE with AT&T in the USA (Correct APN is "wap.cingular")
- NOT compatible with Verizon and Sprint
- Please contact your seller if you need to check SIM card compatibility in different regions!
- 4G Bands: LTE FDD B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B13/B17/B12 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700c/700b/700a) MHz
- 3G Bands: UMTS B1/B2/B4/B5/B8 (2100/1900/1700AWS/850/900) MHz
- LTE Cat4 Up to 150 Mbps download; 50 Mbps upload
- DC-HSPA+ 42.2 Mbps download; 5.76 Mbps upload
- 1500mAh replaceable battery. Maximum 6 hours working
- Wi-Fi 2?2 802.11a/b/g/n; WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Support 10 devices at the same time
- Micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- 2x TS-9 antenna connector
- Standard 6-pin SIM card (NOT MICRO OR NANO)
- Dimensions: 97 x 58 x 13 mm
- Weight: 75 g (including the battery)