|Max Weight Recommendation||31 Pounds|
|Material type free||Chlorine Free|
|Specialty||GOOD ABSORPTION & HIGH MOISTURIZATION, NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY, SKIN-FRIENDLY|
ECO BOOM Baby Bamboo Biodegradable Diapers Infant Nature Disposable Diapers Eco Friendly Nappies for Babies Size S 108 Count-Pack
|Price:||+ $55.31 Delivery|
- Environmental-friendly and skin-friendly: Use of quality bamboo fiber on both of its back and top sheets, Uses TCF (total chlorine free) pulp, which is the most advanced none-chlorine bleaching treatment.
- Naturally hypoallergenic making it ideal for babies with sensitive skin. Made from biodegradable bamboo, it is extremely soft and silky to the touch, yet strong and absorbent.
- Uses SUMITOMO S.A.P imported from Japan, which ranks in the top one in the whole S.A.P industry. Easy for absorption and good moisture retaining ability.
- Big-ear type side tape can provide triple elasticity. Super flexibility ensures not to be too tight on baby's waist. The Velcro tape material also avoids cutting from Baby's tender skin.
- Fluorescent agent is excluded from the adhesive and glue inside the diaper. Natural aloe oil is added into the surface of this diaper to protect and nourish the baby's skin. The following substances are definately not included in our diapers, such as Chlorine. Alcohol , Phthalates, Latex, PVC, TBT.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Something that I'm unsure of, I'd if they are really 100% compostable as the product info claims. Would be great to have clear info on this as it is the number 1 reason why I chose them.
They are pretty expensive but eco-friendly factor may be worth it.
I'm transitioning to cloth diapers but these will most likely be my back up plan. :)