|Package Dimensions||11.6 x 10.6 x 2.8 cm; 250 Grams|
|Item Weight||250 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||11 May 2018|
EMEBAY - Optical Coax Toslink Digital to Analog Converter Audio Adapter RCA LR Stereo AUX for PS3,PS4,Xbox,Blu-ray Player,DVD,Home Cinema Systems,AV Amps,ETC (Digital to Analog Converter)
- Power Adapter not included, but USB cable included, you can connect the USB cable supplied with any USB power adapter in your home to use the item.Thanks!
- This Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter is small in size and very easy to install.This Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed).
- This Digital Audio to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching.It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector:2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1APlug.
- Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz; 24-bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM.Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed).
Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz.
Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
24-bitS/ PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio.
Output Audio: 2 x L/R audio.
Available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks or a headphone via 3.5mm jack cable
Full metal body, lightweight size, portable and easy to carry and operate.
Power Supply: DC5V, 1A.
Sampling rate: 32,44.1,48,96 and 192K Hz, up to 24-bit resolution.
Easy to install and simple to operate
Certificated by FCC RoHS
2.Housing: Full Metal
3.Weight: approx 90g
4.Input audio connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
5.Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack
6.Powered by USB power cable
7.Consumption: 0.5W (max)
8.Dimension: 73 x 55 x 22 mm
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter With AUX 3.5mm Jack;
1 x USB power cable;
1 x User Manual;
1 x 1.2m Optical Cable(Toslink cable);
Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use Voltage: 5V, Current: >=1A Plug
Please don't forget to set the audio output to PCM or LPCM as it is not compatible with 5.1 Channel Signal
This item NOT convert Dolby.
The Reason of cancel the external power adapter and use USB powered.
Many devices (e.g. Computer TV DVD) USB ports output stable voltage and current, And filters some bad waves. So the DAC( Digital to Analog audio converter) will works better, And decode will more stable.