|Package Dimensions||11.6 x 8.2 x 5.4 cm; 217 Grams|
|Batteries||4 AAA batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||217 g|
ETEKJOY RFID Electronic Cabinet Lock Hidden DIY for Wooden Cabinet Locker Drawer Cupboard Box with 5PCS IC Cards/Tags
Enhance your purchase
- Manage key cards freely. The lock is programmable. You can reset, add or delete key cards by yourself. YOU CAN EVEN SET ONE KEY CARD TO UNLOCK MULTIPLE LOCKS. The lock uses 13.56MHz IC cards, which is more sensitive and secure than common 125kHz ID cards.
- Suitable for wooden cabinets, drawers and boxes. Fit both swing doors and sliding doors. The lock works for wooden doors less than 1-inch (2.5cm) thick. It is ideal for locking cabinets, drawers, cupboards, closets, lockers, gun boxes, etc. Not suitable for metal doors.
- Sturdy Mechanism & DIY Installation. The latch and mortise are made by metal. They are sturdy enough for locking. DIY Installation: No drilling, installed by screws easily.
- Low Power Alarm. Keep unlocked in low power status. Don’t worry about being locked out. Powered by 4x AAA batteries (not included), which can last more 8 months under normal use. It also comes with a wire for external power supply (if necessary).
- Hidden Lock, Invisible Style. The lock is installed inside the cabinet. Unlock the cabinet door without touching. Keep your personal items safe. Improve children's safety at home.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Spiros Giagozoglou on 24 July 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Setting the cards or keyfob is very simple. They’ve been on for about 2 months now with no issues at all.