|Package Dimensions||14.91 x 10.11 x 3.91 cm; 190 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Plastic, Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ET907|
|Item Weight||190 g|
ETEKJOY RFID Electronic Cabinet Lock Hidden DIY for Wooden Drawer Cabinet, Ready for Use & Programmable
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.19 Kilograms|
About this item
- Ready for Use & Programmable - The keys(card & keyfobs) are already programmed into the lock so that they are ready for use. They can unlock without setting. But the lock is programmable. If necessary, you can reset the lock, delete keys, add keys, and change working mode before installation. YOU CAN USE ONE CARD/KEYFOB TO UNLOCK MULTIPLE LOCKS.
- Suitable for Wooden Cabinets & Drawers - The lock fits wooden doors less than 1-inch (2.5cm) thick. It is ideal for locking cabinets, drawers, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes, etc. Not suitable for metal doors!!
- Compact Design & Sturdy Mechanism – The latch and mortise are made by metal. They are sturdy enough for locking. DIY Installation: No Drilling, installed by screws easily. 15,000 openings by 2x AA batteries (not included). LOW POWER ALARM. UNLOCK AUTOMATICALLY SHORTLY BEFORE BATTERIES GO DEAD.
- Hidden Lock Invisible Style - The lock is installed inside the cabinet. Unlock the cabinet door without touching. Keep your personal items safe. Improve children's safety at home.
- Two Unlock Modes - #1 Single Mode - One user card to unlock; #2 Dual Mode - 2 user cards together to unlock. Package Includes: 1x Lock Body,1x Latch, 1x Card, 2x Keyfobs, 1 Set x Screws, 1x Location Icon.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It just barely works through 5/8” wood. Not the 1-1/4” or whatever they advertise.
Mine is still taped on on the inside. Wanna make sure I can consistently open it and that the low battery warning actually works before I screw it in.
Works great - relatively easy to install.