Other Sellers on Amazon
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, 14 July 2009
Enhance your purchase
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.8 x 14.71 x 0.99 cm; 100.07 Grams
- Manufacturer : REPRISE
- Item Model Number : 5819913
- Original Release Date : 2009
- Run time : 41 minutes
- SPARS Code : DDD
- Label : REPRISE
- ASIN : B001VZY4MI
- Country of origin : USA
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Neil Young's second solo album, 1969's Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere cracked the Top 40, went platinum and included three of his most beloved songs, 'Cinnamon Girl' and the nearly 10-minute epics 'Down By The River' and 'Cowgirl In The Sand.' The album also introduced his associated band, Crazy Horse.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
• the sound wasn't up to expectations of being mastered from original analogue source
• there were windings of pvc inside the inner sleeve and stuck all over the record
• the outer sleeve has been made from such thick, stiff cardboard that I physically struggled to get the record in and out, to the point where it would, without doubt, damage the sleeve.
Have since bought a mint second hand copy.
Well worth recommend if you like Neil's hard rock laid back style apporach.
The album is backed up with Crazy Horse and was his first with them. A few great songs on the album too like 'Cinnamon Girl' and 'Down By The River'.
The only downside is because a couple of the songs are long there are only 7 songs on the album and there were obviously time limits in those days with vinyl (only about 20 minutes per side).