|Hardware Interface||USB, USB 3.0, USB 2.0|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Data Link Protocol||USB|
|Product Dimensions||7.82 x 3.15 x 0.08 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
|Item Model Number||5GM2A|
|Date First Available||6 June 2020|
EXVIST 5G LTE Industrial M.2(NGFF) to USB3.0 Adapter W/Nano SIM Card Slot for 5G LTE Module Like Quectel RM500Q etc. Applicable for M2M & IoT Applications Like Raspberry Pi Industrial Router etc.
Enhance your purchase
- Compatility - It's compatible with 5G IOT NGFF (M.2) modules from some brands, like Quectel RM500Q, CNEE etc.
- Application - It can be widely used for M2M IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage etc.
- Reliability - It adopts industrial electric circuit design, DC-DC power chip and 3.5A synchronized current to make sure the module can always be working fine and never offline even under severe environment.
- Principle - The interface definition of NGFF(M.2) is USB signal and 3.7V, the input voltage 5V by USB will be converted into 3.7V via DC-DC power chip to power on module and UIM/SIM card.
- Interfaces - There are M.2 (NGFF) for connecting 5G IOT module, USB 3.0 connector which can be compatible with USB3.0 and USB2.0 connector, NANO SIM card slot(Push-Push Type) which supports hot-plugging but not dual SIM cards
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- This adapter's design is based on indutrial electric circuit, DC-DC power chip and 3.5 synchronized current.
- It's well compatible with 5G IoT M.2(NGFF) module like Quectel RM500Q, CNEE etc.
- It's equipped with M.2(NGFF) factor, USB 3.0 connector(USB 2.0 compatible) and NANO SIM card slot(Push-Push Type).
- The hot-plugginig for SIM card is supported but doesn't support dual SIM cards as the module doesn't support it).
- With DC-DC power chip equipped, the voltage source will be stable to power on module and UIM/SIM card continuously.
- It also adopts high current as it is another key factor to make sure module is always online even under severe environment.
- Model: 5GM2A
- Dimension: 78.2mm(L)x31.5mm(W)
- The design of NGFF(M.2) is compliant with industrial criteria.
- Applicable for modems with dimension 2242 or 2252(4G/5G modems).
- LED indicator will be always on when it is working.
- Pure hardware desgin, no driver needed.
- 1x 5G LTE Industrial M.2(NGFF) to USB3.0 Adapter(Packed in Antistatic Bag)
- 1x Matched Screw
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|