Eco Beginnings For Sensitive Skin 80 Disposable Unbleached Pure Bamboo Dry Cleansing Cloths in a Plastic-Free Box
- USE WET OR DRY – Eco Beginnings Dry Bamboo Wipes can be used dry or with water when cleaning your baby’s delicate skin, or with your favorite solution to remove makeup - and that’s only two of many ways to use them!
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Eco Beginnings wipes are chemical free baby wipes, with just only 1 ingredient: 100% pure bamboo. These wipes are perfect for your baby’s delicate skin;
- SOFT AND TEAR-RESISTANT – Bamboo is supremely soft and silky, provides you with truly unparalleled comfort; It is highly absorbent, gently removes moisture from your skin leaving no harmful residue; Bamboo fibers won’t easily tear or rip thanks to their embossed honeycomb structure and cross woven production technique
- ECO-FRIENDLY - VEGAN - Not Tested On Animals - 100% Bamboo = 100% BIODEGRADABLE – Bamboo is incredibly environmentally-friendly, produces 35% more oxygen than trees, doesn't require pesticides & herbicides and only needs 1/3 of the water that cotton does in order to grow; Since Bamboo is a grass species there is no need for replanting. Bamboo is a ‘greener’ material that simply returns to the Earth
- MULTI-USE: Eco Beginnings Dry Bamboo Wipes are an essential item in your daily life; They are perfect for: Baby Care, Makeup Removing, Personal Care, Pet Care, Travel, etc.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.5 x 6 x 10.5 cm; 1.81 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Eco Beginnings
- ASIN : B07QLQ4YZ4
- Manufacturer reference : 25425
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,336 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
As a mum of two daughters with sensitive skin, I wanted baby wipes that are clean, safe, waste limiting, and cruelty-free; all things that are important to me. Unfortunately, it was impossible to find a quality natural and ecological product that would be gentle on their skin. Therefore, I've decided to create what I was looking for! I've spent many months researching & sampling various materials to finally create Disposable Bamboo Dry Baby Wipes. They're made from 100% pure bamboo, so they're incredibly soft, free of icky chemicals & the box is also plastic-free. The wipes are not pre-moistened so there is no risk of bacteria or mould developing. Everything is recyclable & biodegradable.
Keep in a Dry Place, Keep away from Children, Do not Flush in Toilet, Only for External Use, Do not pre-moisten the entire stack
Bamboo fibre wipes
Keep out of children's reach. Only for external use. Do not flush product or packaging down the toilet. Keep away from fire. Store in a cool and dry place. Eco Beginnings advises against pre-moistening the entire stack as this can encourage some microbial activity.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
DESCRIPTION: Visually, they look similar to a fabric softener sheet. Texturally they are soft like cotton.
PRO'S: They are strong as hell. Once wet, I was very prepared for them to fall apart. However I had to actually use some strength to pull one apart. They feel SO much cleaner than a traditional baby wipe. The moisture on traditional wipes is thick and almost slimy/soapy feeling. These on the other hand feel like a clean cloth soaked in fresh water. Also, they hold moisture for a long time. I sat one out to air dry and it was just as moist an hour later.
USES: I can see these being awesome baby wipes as well as cleaning wipes. Even small, albeit expensive, paper towels. Butt wipes for children/adults (not flushed).
CONS: The box is awful and my reasoning for initially deducting 2 stars. Dispensary boxes are meant for convenience but it's anything but convenient when the box is flimsy, arrives damaged, and can't withstand everyday family handling.
*However, I added one star back when I realized that a sturdier box means more expense. Just reuse another container for more convenient use.
ALSO- I saw another review complaining about them not being effective for makeup removal. I know the description says they can be used for that but even "official" makeup removal wipes are not good at removing makeup... Neither are baby wipes. If you need to wash your face, invest in an all-natural cleanser and toner.
TO THE SELLER: I would remove make up wipes from your description. You're setting yourself up for bad reviews. And maybe look at redesigned packaging at equal or less manufacturing costs.