Eco by Naty Premium Disposable Diapers for Sensitive Skin, Size 1, 4 Packs of 25 (100 Diapers), 2.81 Kilograms
- First eco diaper with OK Bio based Certification from one of the world's most demanding independent non-profit organizations, TUV AUSTRIA.
- Award-winning Premium Performance, designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash.
- FSC certified pulp; GM-free, plant-based film, and fibers.
- Packaging material in renewable material with a independent certification of the renewability of raw materials. The certification by TUV AUSTRIA and BPI according to ASTM D6866.
- Guaranteed Free Of: Dioxins, fragrance/perfume, phthalates, VOCs, dyes, latex, TBT
Product detailsSize:Size 1 (100 Count)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32.51 x 23.11 x 22.61 cm; 660 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Naty SE
- ASIN : B07FTPBBK9
- Item Model Number : 178358
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The plant-based film breathes, unlike plastic, which results in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper. This also helps to prevent diaper rash - one of our main benefits, according to many Naty parents. The main absorbent of the diaper is wood pulp, which is responsibly harvested from Scandinavian forests and carries an FSC certification. The various layers of the diaper are also made of natural, bio-based materials, such as compost certified tissue and sugarcane. Naty diapers contain no fragrance/perfume whatsoever - just another way we have reduced the amount of harmful chemicals coming into contact with your baby's skin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Bought these for our newborn as an alternative to pampers because of the reviews on being kind to sensitive skin. That’s all well and good but when a nappy leaks and soaks the baby’s bottom half we may as well not bother with a nappy at all.
I’ve had younger siblings and know how to change a nappy through the years and taken Multiple attempts at adjusting the tightness to try to ensure no leaks were made but it has got to the point where I have actually had to go and buy new clothes for the baby (4th pack of triple body suits) because of the rate in which he gets through them.