Ecofolium Reusable Makeup Remover Pads - 14 Organic Bamboo Cotton Rounds - Cotton Laundry Bag + Cotton Travel Bag - 3-Layer Bamboo Cotton Knitting + Bamboo Charcoal Pads - For All Skin Types
Enhance your purchase
- ✅ ECO-FRIENDLY & ZERO-WASTE: These high quality Bamboo Cotton Pads are perfect alternatives to replace disposable cotton rounds. Simply apply warm water, your own makeup remover liquid, toner or cleanser on pads to clean your face and neck; then wash and reuse.You can also save money while you are protecting the environment. They are perfect to use up to 1000 times. Our packaging is 100% recyclable with no plastic.
- ✅ QUALITY AND SIZE: 8cm (3.15 in) three-layer reusable pads perfectly fit in your hand to clean your skin. They are suitable for all skin types. Bamboo Charcoal pads are soft and perfect for your sensitive skin and they can easily remove your heavy makeup. Bamboo Cotton Knitting pads can be used to exfoliate your face by applying your favorite toner or cleanser.
- ✅ HOW TO WASH: You can easily wash your used pads with hands and hang them out to dry, or use your mesh laundry bag to wash your used pads with the rest of your laundry. Bamboo Charcoal pads do not stain, but if you use a lot of water proof makeup on a regular basis, to remove stains on the Bamboo Cotton Knitting pads, hand wash them with soap and water after every time of using them, then add them to your laundry.
- ✅ EASY TO TRAVEL: Cotton Travel Bag is a great bonus to this bundle to easily put your clean pads in your handbag or luggage and take them everywhere you go; to work, gym or on travels.
- ✅ PACKAGE INCLUDES: The package includes 7 Bamboo Cotton Knitting Pads, 7 Bamboo Charcoal Pads, one 100% Cotton Mesh Laundry Bag and one 100% Cotton Travel Bag. If you don’t like the product, we guarantee to make the refund 30 days after purchasing.
- Product Dimensions : 19.5 x 10.5 x 4 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Ecofolium
- ASIN : B0828H3FKW
- Manufacturer reference : RMRP02
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ecofolium is based in Toronto, Ontario and our mission is reducing waste by introducing affordable eco-friendly solution to disposable cotton rounds. Our zero-waste packaging is a perfect step if you are looking to change your daily routine and make a significant difference for our planet.
How to use:
Simply wet your pads with warm water or your favorite makeup remover liquid, then gently move in circular motions on your face. Turn the pad over to side and again, use gentle circular motions until all makeup is removed.
8cm (3.15 in) in diameter
3-layer Bamboo Cotton Knitting Fabric (70% Bamboo 30% Cotton) - 3-layer Bamboo Charcoal Fabric
- There is no chemicals or special ingredients in the pads.
- Wash your reusable pads before first use.
- Cold machine wash and tumble dry on low temperature is recommended.
- Do not bleach!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When I received them, they were packaged very nicely. Presentation was great and packaging was recyclable. Now about the product.... I think they are OKAY.
The gray rounds are soft. I wanted to use them with my oil cleanser but they say you can use with water only. That would require a lot of rinse and repeat. I found that they grab your eyelashes. Literally every time I use them, I lose an eyelash. I don't care how gentle and careful I am. They still come out. The makeup does come off but at the expense of my lashes which is a no-go for me. I still use them but avoid my lashes which adds another step and another product! The grey ones do wash well but do to not being cross-sewn can make using them a pain.
The white cotton ones are rougher than I wanted. They are also a little water-resistant at first. I wanted to use them for toner but if I don't create a little dip or pocket in the center to hold the toner in place while it ABSORBS, the toner will drip right off. I also find that I use a LOT more toner than when I used the disposable cotton rounds. I use them twice, one side per night. I was hoping that washing them would change the water-resistance but it did not. They also wash horribly. They ball up pretty bad. I have tried different methods to reduce it but to no avail. I think sewing across them would reduce or prevent that but they are already rougher than I would like and pretty sure that wouldn't help. I wish they were made or felt like the jersey cotton.
Overall, the product does its job but I'm not a fan. I will keep using them to reduce waste but dang, I miss my disposable rounds. The only advantage to these are that you don't get the occasional stray cotton fiber in your eye. That is about it.