|Package Dimensions||33.02 x 33.02 x 21.59 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||B8878DU|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL),LED|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
|Included Components||Bulb NO included|
|Item Weight||1.81 kg|
Claxy Ecopower Industrial Edison Vintage Style 1-Light Pendant Glass Hanging Light
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Hanging light clear glass Pendant Shade
- Measures 11'' diameter, 10'' height, weighs 1.8kg
- Cord adjustable for easy customizing your lighting needs
- Classic and industrial personality add instant style and sophistication to your kitchen or dinning area
- RCM listed ; E27*1 based, the bulb is sold separately; Voltage:240V
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Suggestion: WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has been rated for up to 60-watt maximum Type A bulb (not included).
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Additionally the base to the ceiling was not conductive to Canadian standards - too small, we had to buy additional parts to make this attach properly. Would not recommend - would not buy again