|Number of Game Players||1|
|Number of Pieces||120|
|Material Type(s)||Paper, Plastic|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||12 June 2006|
|Mfg Recommended age||7 - 15 years|
|Item Model Number||EI-2978|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 8.26 x 1.91 cm; 90.72 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $6.45 delivery
Educational Insights Kanoodle Brain Twisting 3-D Puzzle Game: Teens & Adults, Featuring 200 Challenges, Ages 7+
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14.6 x 8.3 x 1.9 centimetres|
|Number of pieces||120|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OVER 3 MILLION GAMES SOLD! Challenge your noggin with this best-selling, award-winning, brain-twisting, solo game
- 2-D & 3-D BRAIN-TWISTING PUZZLES: Kanoodle is a puzzle game that includes 12 puzzle pieces, 200 puzzle challenges, a 48-page illustrated puzzle book, and a carrying case. Perfect brain teaser, travel game
- INCLUDES 200 PUZZLES! Kanoodle includes 200 logical thinking puzzles from basic to deviously difficult, there are hundreds of possible combinations, but only one correct answer. Perfect for enhancing problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking skills
- MADE FOR ALL AGES: For anyone 8 to 108! Kanoodle is the perfect brain-twisting, puzzle game
- AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITY: Makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Can you Kanoodle? Using combinations of colored connected beads, players complete colorful logic puzzles in two unique formats: tricky 2D puzzles and twisted 3D pyramids. To start, pick a design from the puzzle book, place some of the puzzle pieces into position as shown…then fill the empty spaces with the remaining pieces. Sounds simple? It can be…or it can be deviously difficult, depending on the level of game play. Hundreds of possible combinations, but only one completes the puzzle. Puzzle pieces fit inside the handy pocket-sized case with built-in game boards, so you can Kanoodle anywhere. Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 48-page illustrated puzzle book, and carrying case. For 1 player.
From the manufacturer
How to Play
1. Pick a challenge from the puzzle book and set up the puzzle pieces on the board as shown.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 December 2016
Often the player may skip the lower level puzzles because they are too easy resulting with (much) fewer puzzles for the player to play with. Just remember this is not an "app game". You have total control to NOT preload as many noodles as suggested in the booklet. For example Level 1 suggests pre-positioning 11 noodles. You can turn it into a level 6 puzzle by only putting down 6 on the game board. You can also generate you own higher level puzzles by preloading even fewer noodles.
I expect the same can be done to the 3D puzzles. Since I need to work on improving my 3D spatial visualization skills so the existing puzzles are quite sufficient for now.
Bottom line, this is an amazing puzzle game for "kids" of all ages.
Reviewed in the United States on 25 November 2018