Eightwood RF RG174 Coax Coaxial Cable 50 feet
Enhance your purchase
- Type:RF Coax RG174 Cable
- Max Frequency:1000MHz; Impedance:50 ohm
- Material-- Inner conductor:bare copper | Insulation:solid PE | Outer conductor(shielding):tinned copper braid | Jacket (insulation sheath):PVC
- Diameter-- Inner conductor:7*0.17mm | Insulation:1.52mm | Outer conductor(shielding):Nom.1.90mm | Jacket (insulation sheath):2.79mm
- Package includes: 1x 50 feet cable
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.76 x 13.46 x 4.06 cm; 199.58 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Eightwood
- ASIN : B0107RF92E
- Item Model Number : ZRG174
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nom, Capacitance Conductor to Shield(pF/m):101.05
Nom. Characteristic Impedance: 50ohm
Nom. Velocity of Propagation:66%
Min. Bend Radius(Install):10mm
Max. Operating Frequency:1000Mhz
Nom. Attenuation(¡ÛdB/m): 0.276 (100MHz)
Nom. Attenuation(¡ÛdB/m): 0.558(400MHz)
Nom. Attenuation(¡ÛdB/m): 0.899(1000MHz)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I do not recommend it at all.
Propagation delay is about 1.62 nS/ft
Velocity factor is about 62.8%
Frequency-dependent attenuation, per 100 feet, can be computed with this formula: dB/100' = 0.6824 x f^0.5387 where f is the frequency in megahertz.
For example, at GPS L1 frequency (1575.42 MHz), attenuation is 36.0 dB/100'. I actually directly measured 35.56 dB/100', so the formula is pretty much dead-on. This formula is only valid for this particular type of coax.
Reviewed in the United States on 30 May 2021
The shield is loosely woven. I doubt the shielding will be very good.
Overall, this cable is hard to work with and probably has poor shielding.