|Part Number||Color Display Multimeter|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 4.9 x 3 cm; 173 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ADM92CL Gray|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||173 g|
BSIDE Electricians Digital Multimeter Color LCD Display True RMS 6000 Counts Auto-Ranging Handheld Multi Meter Temperature Capacitance Live Wire Check V-Alert DMM Tester Home Gray
- [Multi Test Mode]: Fix the probe upward in the slot for detection at height; Fix the probe downward in the slot for maintenance; Release the probe from the slot and work as a desktop multimeter.
- [High Efficiency Switch all Functions]: Single hand can independently switch all functions, can save your time when compared to other multimeters that require both hands.
- [2 Ports Design]: Our multimeter features universal 2 ports for all functions. Compared with those of 3, 4 or more ports multimeters, not only save your learning time, but also prevent wrong insertion of ports, which may burn out the multimeter; Compared with the unibody multimeter, easy to replace when the probe is damaged, which extend the application life.
- [Activate V-alert at Any Function]: Under any function range, convenient to activate V-alert (Non-contact Voltage Detection) function. AC voltage can be detected by built-in sensor or probe.
- [Back Clip Design]: Back clip design make it more portable, hang on your pocket or belts.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What are the advantages of the 2 ports multimeter?
- If unibody, diffcult to replace when the probe is damaged, which shorten the application life
- If there are 3, 4 or more ports, not only cost you learning time, but also but also may wrong insertion of ports
√ Our multimeter features universal 2 ports for all functions, using our multimeter and you will NOT meet these problems
Have you suffered such situations?
- Single-hand test is difficult
- Need others' help to complete the test
- Difficult to operate when working at height
- Test space limited, difficult to take the multimeter
√ Our multimeter features side probe slot design, fix the probe upward in the slot for detection at height; Fix the probe downward in
the slot for maintenance; Release the probe from the slot and work as a desktop multimeter. Using our multimeter and you will NOT meet these problems
Display: 6000 counts
AC current: 60mA/200mA ±(1.0%+3)
DC current: 60mA/200mA ±(0.8%+3)
DC voltage: 6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3)
AC voltage: 6V/60V ±(0.8%+3); 600V/750V ±(1.0%+10)
Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ ±(0.8%+3); 60MΩ ±(1.2%+30)
Capacitance: 6nF ±(4.0%+10); 60nF/600nF/6μF/60μF/600μF/6mF ±(4.0%+5)
Frequency by terminal: 10Hz~60kHz ±(0.1%+4)
Temperature: -20℃~1000℃/-4℉~1832℉ ±(1.0%+3)
Continuity: if the resistance less than 50Ω, the beeper sounds
Power: 1.5V (AAA) * 2 (not included)
1 * Color Display Multimeter
1 * Probes
1 * Thermocouple
1 * Bag
1 * User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It is very well made, with high quality plastics. The OLED screen is a godsend!!
The only small criticism I have is the leads. The metal contacts are very very small, I’d prefer them to protrude our further and maybe including the possibility of popping alligator clips onto the ends. But I can buy them 3rd party. Still, I feel that’s the let down here, though a small one at that..
I thought for some reason that the two grips stowed into grooves in the side of the multimeter, but it’s only the LIVE, which was probably my mistake. This isn’t for storage, it’s so that you can probe and see the reading right on the live probe. It’s for ergonomics, for lack of a better description.
I guess the best way I can summarise this for you is that I have not used any of my other multimeters, some of which are that very expensive well known brand, since receiving this one. Like I said, I love it! 😊
Any questions, feel free to comment below and please hit that helpful button if this has helped you in any way.
Reviewed in Canada on 3 July 2020