Electricity Usage Monitor AU Plug Power Meter Sockets with Digital LCD Display,Overload Protection and 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving…
- KNOW WHICH APPLIANCES ARE DRIVING UP YOUR POWER BILL: Plug this electricity meter into your appliances to see their true efficiency. Our meter can measure voltage, wattage, current strength, CO₂ usage, electricity costs in kilowatts per hour, and more — in real-time. Now you’ll know if it’s time to replace that old dryer with a new energy-efficient one.
- PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES FROM A POWER OVERLOAD: This electricity meter comes with overload protection, which notifies you when the unit is drawing more electricity than a circuit can safely handle. “Overload” will blink on the screen to warn you that the appliance needs to be unplugged to prevent overheating.
- LARGE DISPLAY MAKES FOR EASY READING: Unlike other power meters out there, ours features a large LCD screen with clear-digit display, making it extra easy to view your real-time electricity usage and cost readings — even when you’re not close to the meter.
- BATTERY BACKUP SAVES ALL READINGS DURING POWER OUTAGE: With a built-in battery backup feature (two 3.6V batteries included), this power meter will save your electricity usage readings, cost readings, and all settings during the event of a power outage.
- EASY-TO-USE RESET BUTTON: If an abnormal display appears on the power meter’s screen or the buttons don’t respond, you can quickly reset the device by pressing the small “Reset” button, located between the “Energy” and “Cost” buttons.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Dual Tariff Plug-in Power Consumption Electricity Usage Meter Socket
Measures various parameters: power(W), energy (kWh), volts, amps, hertz, power factor and maximum power (W), time, days.
Features overload protection, warning you when the unit is drawing more electricity than a circuit can safely handle.
Includes built-in battery backup to save your electricity usage readings, cost readings, and all settings during a power outage.
The reset button can be used to fix an abnormal display screen or non-responsive button.
Large LCD counts consumption by Kilowatt Hour
Connects to household appliance & assesses its efficiency
Cumulative Kilowatt-Hour monitor
Calculates electricity expenses
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Max load current:10A
Max load power:2400W
Time Display Range: 0 second---9999 days
Wattage display (watts):0W----9999W
Voltage display range: 0V----9999V
Frequency display: 0Hz----9999Hz
Current display (amps): 0.000A---9999A
Max overload watts(range:0.00W-9999 W)
MIN overload watts(range: 0.00W-9999 W)