Electrodepot 12vDC - Negative Ion Generator for DIY Static Grass Applicator
Enhance your purchase
- MAXIMUM PULLING POWER - 12v DC input with 15kv DC output negative ion generator, also known as anion generator, anione electricity generator or static field generator, specially designed for static grass applicators. It can also be used in any other application that requires a static field of 12kV.
- BUILD IT YOURSELF - Essential piece to complete your kit and create the most realistic and good looking lawn with your own handmade static grass applicator using no glue!
- FOR EVERYONE - For realistic results, create your own artificial green grass flock, to make trees and landscaping in miniature terrains, huge models, experiments, or even just for hobbies. Ideal for architecture designs or professional projects, building models, and more! Beginners and experts alike are able to lay vertical static grass that stands up straight.
- HUGE COST SAVINGS - Save money by making, in an easy way, your own static grass applicator
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.6 x 1.2 inches | Item Weight: 3.84 ounces
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.4 x 8.38 x 5.59 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Electrodepot
- ASIN : B07L13VNZW
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The negative ion generator, also known as anion generator or a static field generator, was designed specifically to be used in static grass applicators. It can also be used in any other application that requires a static field of 12kV. A static grass applicator is a very specialized tool used by model makers to create DIY realistic looking grass using static electricity. The Negative Ion Generator is the essential piece to complete your kit and distribute a fine filament of static grass over surfaces such as miniature terrains, huge models, experiments, hobbies, architecture designs or professional projects, building models, and more! Given the impressive results, it's actually pretty surprising how simple the device is, as well as how good the grass looks standing up.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|