|Item Weight||1 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||1 g|
Electronic Module RF Amplifier Wideband High Gain 30dB Low Noise Amplifier LNA Broadband Module Receiver 0.1-2000MHz
Enhance your purchase
- This product with wide frequency range, high gain, low noise figure
- This product can be applied to various rf receive front-end and increases the communication distance
- Used for Short wave, FM radio, remote control receiver, such as cable TV signal amplifier need low noise RF signal amplification
- Size: 25*52mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product with wide frequency range, high gain, low noise figure
This product can be applied to various rf receive front-end and increases the communication distance
Used for Short wave, FM radio, remote control receiver, such as cable TV signal amplifier need low noise RF signal amplification
Diameter of end: 5mm
Color: green + gold
Operating frequency: 0.1-2000MHz
Maximum power output: +10dBm (10mW)
Power supply voltage: 6-12 VDC
System impedance: 50Ω
1. When working frequency is less than 500 MHZ, it get well gain flatness, can make it less than 1dB after careful adjustment. The lower frequency the higher gain consistency.
2. Amplifier working frequency of the lower limit is subject to input and output capacitor, the default value is 0.1 uF, working to 0.1 MHz. Increase the input and output capacitance appropriately,can extend the cut-off frequency, such as 10uF capacitance can work to 5KHz.
3. When the power supply voltage changes in 5-8 v, it can be used as a variable gain amplifier, gain increases with the increase of the power supply voltage, which suitable for radio frequency receive front-end circuit, using DA control power supply voltage, to control the gain of the amplifier, automatic gain control
4. When the power supply voltage in the 8-10 v, the low frequency end gain up to 30 db, at this time the amplifier has a low noise coefficient and good stability.
5. When the voltage is 12 v, maximum gain, the low frequency end gain of 32.5 dB
1 x RF Amplifier
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|