|Package Dimensions||24 x 9 x 2.6 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Weight||300 g|
Electronic Digital Caliper Stainless Micrometer Vernier Gauge with LCD Screen (150mm)
- Multiple metric scales. Case and mini screwdriver provided. Accurate re-calibration suitable for any application.
- Measures internal, external and depth dimensions. Outside jaws: used to measure external diameter or width of an object.
- Inside jaws: used to measure internal diameter of an object. Depth probe: used to measure depths of an object or a hole.
- Main scale: scale marked every mm, in inches and fractions. Vernier scale gives interpolated measurements to 1/10 mm or better and interpolated measurements in fractions of an inch.
- Retainer: used to block movable part to allow the easy transferring of a measurement. Digital display: For precise data management no matter what awkward position you're in.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Measuring range: 0~6"/8"/12" (0~150mm/200mm/300mm)
Resolution: 0.01mm / 0.0005 inch
Accuracy: 0.03mm /0.001ich
Power: 1 x 1.5V button Cell
Measuring Speed: < 1.5m/s
Working Temperature: 0~+40C
Relative humidity: <80%
Storage Temperature: --20~+70C
Conversion between relative and absolute measurement.
Tolerance Zone Setting
1 x Silver Colour Digital Caliper
1 x Carry Case
1 x Spare Battery
1 x Mini Screwdriver
1 x User Manual