|Item Weight||1 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||1 g|
Electronic Module WiFi + bluetooth Development Board ESP32 with FT232RL FTDI USB to TTL Serial Converter 40 Pin Jumper Wire - products that work with official boards ESP32-CAM
Enhance your purchase
- - Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- - Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- - Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- - Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- - Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
[ESP32-CAM Wireless Module]
1. ESP32-CAM is a WIFI+ bluetooth dual-mode development board that uses PCB on-board antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips. It can work independently as a minimum system.
2. ESP integrates WiFi, traditional bluetooth and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
3. Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices.
4. ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Support for images WiFI upload
-Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Support secondary development
This product contains the OV2640 Camera Module. If you need to use the OV7670 camera, please purchase it separately.
Module model : ESP32-CAM
Package : DIP-16
Size : 27*40.5*4.5(±0.2)mm
SPI Flash : default 32Mbit
RAM : internal520KB+external 4M PSRAM
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|