Eleet Assorted Masala Back Flow Cones- 10 Premium Fragrances 8 Cones Each Incense Hand Rolled in India Total 80 Cones (10, Masala Back Flow Cones)
|Price:||+ $9.36 Delivery|
- Product: This pack contains masala backflow cones in 10 fragrances - White Sage, Nagchampa, Patchouli, Lavender, Dragon's Blood, Sandal, Opium, Frankincense-Myrrh, Palo Santo, And Lotus. There are 8 cones for each fragrance, packed in separate boxes.
- Usage: These cones can only be used in a backflow incense holder. They are the perfect accompaniment for meditation, aromatherapy, spiritual purposes, gifting, and for aesthetic purposes. When burnt, these cones create a beautiful aura as the smoke flows down the tower like a waterfall.
- Naturally made:Each backflow incense cone is hand-rolled and made using the best natural ingredients-botanicals, essential oils, and resins to help draw out negativity and bring in a sense of peace.No synthetic fragrances are used.
- The Making: Each ingredient that is used in the cones has been carefully selected to offer the perfect aromatic blends. These cones are free from carbon or any synthetic additives and oils.
- Timeless Gift: Regardless of the occasion, this pack of ELEET hand-rolled Masala backflow incense cones is perfect for gifting to your loved ones.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The use of incense predates back to ancient times. Made with aromatic plant species and combined with essential oils, incense can be found with several aromas. Since different aromas can be utilized to accentuate your senses, they can be used for meditation as well as for religious purposes. The special bit about these back flow incense cones is that the plume of their incense defies norms and flows downwards instead of up. Making for a visually arresting view, these back flow incense cones by Eleet are hand rolled in India using the best natural ingredients and are sure to elevate your mood.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 17 September 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 1 January 2020
This seller needs to take the pictures of the backflow off of the product images, because it is intentionally misleading.i know that I am not the only person who would have bought a different product if I had known the truth.