|Color||Blue Dyed Chindi Rug|
|Product Dimensions||182.88 x 121.92 x 0.03 cm; 1.04 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.04 kg|
Eleet Eco Friendly 100% Recycled Cotton Chindi Rug - Hand Woven & Reversible for Living Room Kitchen Entry Runner (4x6 Feet, Blue Dyed Chindi Rug)
|Price:||+ $22.45 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Blue Dyed Chindi Rug|
|Pile height||High Pile|
About this item
- Handmade Beauty- Plan your home decor with this beautiful rug, handmade using sustainable material. This Rug add a stylish edge to your Dining rooms, living room, bedroom or hallway without worrying about damage from high traffic.
- Reversible Recycled Cotton- This Rug is made from recycled cotton fabric, hand braided and then stitched together and can be used from both sides.
- Perfectly Convenient- This boho-inspired braided rag rug has a smooth finish on affordable prices. This beautifully handmade Rug is perfectly convenient for your busy home or office with kids, pets, visitors and heavy traffic areas Strongly bound on all edges for a clean and tidy look and longevity. It can be used as a meditation or yoga mat.
- Cleaning Instructions- Natural Fibers are highly absorbent and should be cleaned regularly. Spot clean with mild soap or detergent and vacuum regularly. Do not dry clean.Vacuum regularly to prevent dirt from becoming trapped in the fibers. Regularly vacuuming, rotation and occasional gentle shake will keep the rugs looking their best. Avoid exposure to direct sun light to prevent fading.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfect for indoors and suitable for outdoor use, our easy care area rug features our exclusive design. These Beautiful Rugs are made of Recycled Fabric, then handwoven for soft texture. This beautiful and unique rug is hand woven by skilled artisans. Hand made from strips of colorful recycled cotton rags also known as Chindi.Each rug is unique and different, no two are identical, the result of plying together of hundreds of colorful strips of Cotton Chindi. This will fit in and complement just about any decor.Each piece is unique and made by hand on a loom, using threads of knitted or woven cotton Note : Actual Product may differ slightly in color then the photographs depending upon the screen resolution. No Two Rugs are Similar and Assorted Color Combination will be sent in Same Pattern.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. I tried washing it, it stains everything ...
2. After wash gets threads pulled out of it ...
3. Does not feel like a cotton ...
4. super thin, pretty much see through ...