Other Sellers on Amazon
Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash, 200 ml
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 3.81 x 10.16 cm; 272 Grams|
|Unit count||200 ml|
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This daily face wash stimulates the skins natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing, and refining while sloughing away dead skin cells which dull the complexion. It replenishes moisture levels in the epidermis.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 3.81 x 10.16 cm; 272 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Elemis
- ASIN : B00175W3HK
- Item Model Number : 1081426
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I'm 28, so showing the first signs of aging, and have slightly dry/combination skin. I use the cleanser both on its own and, a couple of times a week, with a Clarisonic cleansing brush. I really was genuinely surprised by what a difference this has made to my skin, as well as how little product you need to use- a pea sized amount is plenty for the whole face/neck/décolletage area, so the bottle will last a good long time.
My only recommendation is not to leave it in the shower, because this style of top with the recess can collect water, which enters into the bottle and both dilutes the product and leads to it spoiling, which is an issue I've had with other face washes with the same style of pump (for a while I was mystified by a Clinique face wash which seemed to last so much longer than it should
!)- however, I put the bottle on its side while I shower so water won't fall into it and then take it out when I'm done and in this way there are no issues and the product stays perfect.
- i prefer face wash that leaves my skin a bit more refreshed. This one is very moisturising (which is good!) but it just doesn’t feel “cleaned”.
- after using it daily (once rather than the recommended twice a day), my upper nose/eye area feel very dry and itchy. Not sure if it’s the weather or if my skin just doesn’t agree with this one in particular. I don’t have a particularly sensitive skin... so I’m unsure.
Definitely buy it during sales!! (Bought mine during Black Friday sales. Same price as Boxing Day sales.)
It may appear expensive at first, but you only need to use a pea-sized amount, and so it lasts much much longer and provides greater value for money than cheaper products per 100ml.