Elite Screens Tripod, 119-inch, Adjustable Multi Aspect Ratio Portable Pull Up Projection Projector Screen, T119NWS1
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 119-inch Diagonal, 1:1 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 84.1" H x 84.1" W. Overall Size: 125.4" H x 90.7" W. White Case.
- MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified UL | 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Auto-locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings and easy operation. Standard keystone eliminator creates flexibility by preventing and correcting image distortion produced by tall or low projection angles.
- Heavy duty casing withstands daily usage. Optional carrying bag sold separately. Search ASIN: B0046TSKXU
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
Product detailsSize Name:1:1, 119-inch | Style Name:Tripod Series - White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 230.38 x 109.98 x 318.52 cm; 8.57 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 March 2015
- Manufacturer : Elitescreens
- ASIN : B000B622KE
- Item Model Number : T119NWS1
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Tripod series is the absolute solution for anyone
who is looking for a high quality portable projection screen
at a budget friendly price.
Elite Screens Tripod series features include:
- Standard built-in keystone eliminator
- Rugged construction which will withstand the rigors of daily usage
- Adjustable locking ring provides ease in its adjustable height settings
- Available in black or white metal casings (most models)
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by
Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Optional fabric carrying case available - sold separately
Elite Screens Tripod series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite FRONT projection
screen material which features:
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
*Elite Screens Tripod series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw
or Short Throw Projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices
while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in
projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe,
Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens
is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s
2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.