Elite Screens Designer Cut, 135-inch 16:9, Blackout DIY High Contrast Grey Projector Screen Material, ZRM-135H-CINEGREY
Enhance your purchase
|Screen surface description||Matte|
|Item weight||8.5 Pounds|
About this item
- 135-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 124.0" W x 72.0" H.
- Screen Material: CineGrey, 1.0 Gain. Features multi-layer textured PVC, 160 degree viewing angle, grey material color with black backing to prevent light penetration. CineGrey enhances color contrast and black level and is designed for low contrast DLP and LCD projectors. Comes Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD ready. Surface is mildew resistant, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Raw, pre-cut cloth projection screen material is perfect for custom, home theater and budget-friendly applications. Do-it-yourself, high contrast grey projection screen material comes shipped in a roll standard to ensure a wrinkle-free surface.
- This is the same high-end, industry grade front projection screen material used in Elite Screens electric, manual, and fixed frame projection screen models.
- Elite Screens Designer Cut series, raw projection screen cloth is best used for custom, indoor use applications. Fixed frame application is highly recommended.
Product detailsColour Name:CineGrey | Size Name:16:9, Up to 135-inch
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 314.96 x 0.25 x 182.88 cm; 3.86 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 May 2015
- Manufacturer : Elite Screens Inc.
- ASIN : B00MJGHJRK
- Item Model Number : ZRM-135H-CINEGREY
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Designer Cut Series is a selection of pre-cut projection
screen materials for use in custom solutions and other improvised
installations according to your needs!
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
Pre-cut materials for custom sized architectural or DIY projects
- High-end, industry grade projection materials
- Create a custom screen up to 135" Diagonal (16:9) use standard
aspect ratios or create your own
- Ships rolled to prevent creasing
Screen Material options:
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle, (Tension Matte White)
- 1.1 gain, Multi-layer Matte White FRONT material with dry-erase surface
- Fully black backed to eliminate light penetration
- True color reproduction and contrast enhances overall projection images
- Features a 160° viewing angle, 1.0 Gain, (Tension High Contrast Grey)
- Multi-layered PCV material is lightly textured, fully black backed to prevent any light penetration/loss
- Designed to enhance black levels while minimizing color loss
Tip: If your projector's contrast ratio is more than 2000:1, CineWhite is recommended for a brighter picture
- Features a 90° viewing angle, 1.2 Gain
- Formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting
- Angular-Reflective front projection material with ambient light rejecting technology (ALR)
- Capable of improving brightness, color, and contrast under ambient light conditions
- Accurate color representation
- Polarized for Passive 3D Applications
- Features a 80° viewing angle, 1.5 Gain
- Outer contrast layer enhances image quality, producing a brighter image
- Designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
Tip: CineGrey 5D is a superior choice over traditional white or grey screen options, perfect for low lumens output projectors!
- Features a 160° viewing angle, 2.2 Gain, Rear projection material
- This high gain performance material is ideal for applications with high ambient light intrusion
- Special surface coating that enhances color reproduction, black and white contrast
- Mildew Resistant; Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Features a 180° viewing angle, 1.0 Gain, Acoustically Transparent Matte White (angular tight weave)
- Angular weave eliminates the moiré effect while presenting warm neutral colors
Tip: Recommended for high definition 1080P projectors (1920x1080)
All of Elite's products are warranted by its' industry, surpassing 2-year warranty. Ask about Elite’s 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Thanks for the great material Elite Screens!