Elite Screens Designer Cut Series, 135-inch 16:9, 8K / 4K Ultra HD Moiré Free Acoustically Sound Transparent Perforated Weave DIY Raw Cloth Projector Screen Material, ZRM-135HW-A1080P3
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen surface description||Matte|
|Item weight||4.99 Pounds|
About this item
- Screen Material: AcousticPro1080P3, 1.0 Gain. Angular weaved, acoustically transparent front projection screen material with 160 degree viewing angle. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Offers superb off-axis luminance and optimal color neutrality. *due to screens composition a black backing may be needed for DIY installations, black backing not included.
- Raw, pre-cut cloth projection screen material is perfect for custom, home theater and budget-friendly applications. Do-it-yourself, acoustically transparent perforated weave screen material comes shipped in a roll standard to ensure a wrinkle-free surface.
- This Raw, Pre-Cut Cloth Projector Screen Material is Perfect for Custom, Home Theater, and Budget-Friendly Applications. The Versatile Do-it-yourself Acoustically Transparent Projection Screen Material Comes Shipped in a Roll, Standard to Ensure a Wrinkle-Free Surface.
- The Designer Cut Series is Designed to be a Versatile Option for the Inspired Consumer. Using the Same High-End, Industry Grade Projection Materials from Elite Screens Products, the Designer Cut Series Allows Consumers to Apply the Projection Screen to be Displayed Anywhere.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
Product detailsColour Name:AcousticPro 1080P3 | Size Name:16:9, Up to 135-inch
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 314.96 x 0.25 x 182.88 cm; 2.26 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 March 2015
- Manufacturer : Elite Screens Inc.
- ASIN : B00J05QFFA
- Item Model Number : ZRM-135HW-A1080P3
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Designer Cut Series is a selection of pre-cut projection
screen materials for use in custom solutions and other improvised
installations according to your needs!
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
Pre-cut materials for custom sized architectural or DIY projects
- High-end, industry grade projection materials
- Create a custom screen up to 135" Diagonal (16:9) use standard
aspect ratios or create your own
- Ships rolled to prevent creasing
Screen Material options:
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle, (Tension Matte White)
- 1.1 gain, Multi-layer Matte White FRONT material with dry-erase surface
- Fully black backed to eliminate light penetration
- True color reproduction and contrast enhances overall projection images
- Features a 160° viewing angle, 1.0 Gain, (Tension High Contrast Grey)
- Multi-layered PCV material is lightly textured, fully black backed to prevent any light penetration/loss
- Designed to enhance black levels while minimizing color loss
Tip: If your projector's contrast ratio is more than 2000:1, CineWhite is recommended for a brighter picture
- Features a 90° viewing angle, 1.2 Gain
- Formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting
- Angular-Reflective front projection material with ambient light rejecting technology (ALR)
- Capable of improving brightness, color, and contrast under ambient light conditions
- Accurate color representation
- Polarized for Passive 3D Applications
- Features a 80° viewing angle, 1.5 Gain
- Outer contrast layer enhances image quality, producing a brighter image
- Designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
Tip: CineGrey 5D is a superior choice over traditional white or grey screen options, perfect for low lumens output projectors!
- Features a 160° viewing angle, 2.2 Gain, Rear projection material
- This high gain performance material is ideal for applications with high ambient light intrusion
- Special surface coating that enhances color reproduction, black and white contrast
- Mildew Resistant; Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Features a 180° viewing angle, 1.0 Gain, Acoustically Transparent Matte White (angular tight weave)
- Angular weave eliminates the moiré effect while presenting warm neutral colors
Tip: Recommended for high definition 1080P projectors (1920x1080)
All of Elite's products are warranted by its' industry, surpassing 2-year warranty. Ask about Elite’s 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Thanks for the great material Elite Screens!