|Manufacturer||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Mounting Hardware||Projector screen^Installation kit^IR, RF remotes^3-way wall switch^in-wall RJ45 module|
|Standing screen display size||92 Inches|
|Real Angle Of View||160 Degrees|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Product Dimensions||240.79 x 7.87 x 257.05 cm; 13.47 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||13.5 kg|
|Manufacturer||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Model Number||ETB92HW2-E12|
|Date First Available||9 August 2016|
Elite Screens Evanesce Tab-Tension B, 92-inch Diagonal 16:9, 4K / 8K HD Ready, Recessed in-Ceiling Electric Tab Tensioned Projector Screen, Matte White Projection Screen Surface, ETB92HW2-E12
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen surface description||Matte|
|Item weight||29.7 Pounds|
About this item
- 92-inch Diagonal Viewing Size, 16:9 HD Format Aspect Ratio 45.0" H x 79.9" W Viewing Size with a 12-inch Black Masking Drop. Overall Size: 64.8" H x 94.8" W x 4.3" D in a White Finished Case.
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard, Short Throw, UHD/HD projectors.
- In-Ceiling Recessed Tab-Tensioned Projection Screen for Concealed Installs. The Tab-Tension System Maintains Flatness Uniformity Throughout the Entire Surface Making for A Spectucular Viewing Surface without Any Surface Distractrions.
- FEATURES: White Finished Moisture Resistant Aluminum Casing, Powerfull Long Lasting Tubular Motor, and Easy to Operate Remote Control System. INCLUDES: IR and RF Remotes Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, In-Wall RJ45 Module and 5-12V trigger.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Evanesce Tab-Tension B series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric in-ceiling projection screen at a budget friendly price. Elite Screens Evanesce Tab-Tension B series features include: Enhanced electric motorized projector screen for commercial and home theater applications Includes Standard Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls Detachable 3-way wall switch, Built-in 5-12 volt trigger 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: 92", 100", 110" and 120" in 16:9 format *Optional in-wall up/down switch (part# ZIW-W), wireless 5-12 volt trigger sold separately*Elite Screens Evanesce Tab-Tension B series includes CineWhite FRONT projection screen material which features: 180° Wide Viewing Angle 1.1 gain Full Lambertian Diffuser - no half gain drop Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready! Black backed for a bright image *Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors* Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Visible screen diagonal
92" / 234 cm