Other Sellers on Amazon
Elite Screens Manual B, 100" 16:9, Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 4K / 3D Ready with Slow Retract Mechanism, 2 Year Warranty, M100H
Enhance your purchase
|Screen surface description||Matte|
|Item weight||15 Pounds|
About this item
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 59.8" H x 93.8" W. White Case
- Screen Material: MaxWhite B, 1.0 Gain. Textured matte white surface, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with 1" side black borders. Mildew resistant, durable, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Features a 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and Slow Retracting Mechanism for a safe and secure return when no longer in use.
- Easily installs to wall or ceiling. Mounting Kit Included (Wood screws x2, Dry wall anchor x2)
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.11 x 238.25 x 151.89 cm; 6.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 18 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Petra Industries, Inc. - Consumer Electronics Replen
- ASIN : B008XGTXWE
- Item Model Number : M100H
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Manual B series is great for any professional video presentation
and is perfect for home, business or office environments.
Manual B series features include:
Sturdy Steal Casing in Your Choice of Black or White Finish
Flush Wall or Ceiling Installation
Auto-Lock Mechanism for Aspect Ratio Versatility
2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by
Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Manual B Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite™ FRONT projection screen material which features:
180° Wide Viewing Angle
Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
Black backed for a bright image
Four Sides of Black Masking Borders
Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified
Manual B Series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters
in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product
and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.
Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|