Elite Screens Sable Frame, 180-inch 16:9, Fixed Frame Home Theater Projection Projector Screen, ER180WH1
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 180-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 88.2" H x 156.9" W. Overall Size: 92.9" H x 161.6" W x 1.6 D. Black Case
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 180 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Features a black velvet covered aluminum frame that enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector overshoot. 2.36-inch frame width.
- Included sliding wall mounts allow for convenient horizontal adjustments and easy installation.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Product detailsSize Name:16:9, 180-inch | Style Name:CineWhite
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.06 x 410.46 x 235.97 cm; 21.82 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 3 July 2009
- Manufacturer : Elite Screens Inc.
- ASIN : B009WNUK6K
- Item Model Number : ER180WH1
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Sable Frame series is the perfect choice for a stylishly sleek home theater room. The Sable Frame series features a 2.36" contoured black velvet covered aluminum frame with distinct crown molding edge. This attractive frame absorbs projector light overshoot while the rear adjustable fix plates provide superior tension throughout the entire screen surface. The Sable Frame 2 screen easily assembles in minutes and is ready to hang using the included sliding wall mounts that ensure a secure and centered finish.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 3 August 2017
- Picture looks great in a dark room
- Really hard to install all the clips. Instructions say not to use tools but my finger tips were raw after only doing half of them. I started using the back side of a screw driver and that worked way better.
- One of the wall mount screws broke in hald when driving into a stud. Not impact driver safe?
- One part of the frame had improperly drilled holes. Had to contact EliteScreens to get a replacement. I struggled for a while trying to make it work but it was just a waste of time.
- Kids and wife always want to leave some lights on. Also when watching sports with friends it's best not to be in total darkness. If I had thought of that I would have bought a CineGrey screen to deal with ambient light better. Yes it's more expensive but it's worth it.
In the book, it says you have to place the tiny clips in a certain way. If I had gone by the example given, I would have used only 16 clips compared to the 64 it used.
Thank goodness I had read the reviews on here from others because I didn't fall in certain traps as described by the reviewers. In the end, it took about 2 and half hour from start to finish. I'm sure I could have it done in 30 minutes if I installed these 5 times a days for 10 years.
As for the picture it reflects, it is WAAAAY much better than my Goo Paint wall I used to have. We watch a few 3D movies on it and it was a much better movie experience. I had also bought a new 3D projector to replace my older 3d 720p that I have had for 3 years.
All in all, I am very satisfied with my order. I wish I had saved a few more bucks when I first built my home theatre or I would have invested in this screen a lot sooner.
Reviewed in Canada on 27 April 2015
Update: screen material suffered from the moire effect (1080p) material and was quickly changed out by elite screens for the 1080p3 acoustically transparent screen. Results are perfect! Elite dealt with the exchange quickly and efficiently without the red tape. The picture quality is second to none and the sound transparency is excellent.
If you are mating this screen with a epson 8350 or 8345 projector expect the moire effect with the 1080p2 material. But be assured elite stands behind their product and resolved my issue quickly (1 week).
Buy with confidence