Elite Screens Saker Series, SK150XHW-E12, 150-inch 16:9 with 12" Drop, Electric Motorized Drop Down Projection Projector Screen, White case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 150-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 73.6" H x 130.7" W. Overall Size: 92.2" H x 150.7" W x 4.0" D. Extra 12-inch Drop. White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Features an arcuate profile casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling with the included mounting kit. Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready.
- Includes infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) remotes, detachable 3-way wall switch, and 12V trigger cable.
- 5 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 366.52 x 234.19 x 10.16 cm; 23.9 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Elite Screens Inc.
- ASIN : B00P6XDP08
- Item Model Number : SK150XHW-E12
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Saker series is truly an amazing addition to your home theater, business , or conference room. The Saker Series comes with Elite’s fire-resistant, 4K Ultra HD ready MaxWhite FG projection screen material. This fiberglass backed screen boasts increased rigidity and provides the flattest, non-tensioned surface available today. This prevents light penetration and is designed to provide a wide 180 degree viewing angle. The arcuate, white enamel, aluminum casing is designed to easily install to your wall or ceiling with the included installation kit. The Saker Series gives you total control of the screen by use of the included infrared (IR) or radio frequency (RF) remotes, detachable 3-way wall keypad, or wireless trigger. Reap the benefits of owning a quality, durable, and aesthetically pleasing projection screen with the Saker Series. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.