Elite Screens Saker Plus, 200-inch 16:9, Large Electric Motorized Drop Down Projection Projector Screen, Model: SK200XHW2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen surface description||Matte|
|Item weight||120.8 Pounds|
About this item
- 200-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 98.0" H x 174.0" W. Overall Size: 113.1" H x 190.3" W x 6.7" D. White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready. Features a streamlined, arcuate profile, heavy-duty aluminum white case that easily installs to your ceiling with the included mounting kit. Ring bolts included for suspended ceiling installation only.
- Includes Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote, detachable 3-way wall switch, and 5-12V trigger. Built-in RJ45 port allows for 3rd party control system integration.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 483.36 x 287.27 x 17.02 cm; 54.79 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 27 August 2015
- Manufacturer : Elite Screens Inc.
- ASIN : B015085H54
- Item Model Number : SK200XHW2
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Saker Plus Series is a large venue electric motorized projection screen. The MaxWhite front projection material is GreenGuard Certified, matte white surface, and features 1.1 gain, 180 degree viewing angle, and standard black masking and backing. The streamlined, heavy-duty aluminum case and quick tubular motor add elegance and luxury to the package. The Saker Plus series includes premium accessories such as infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) remote controls, a wireless 12 volt trigger and a detachable keypad switch for manual up/stop/down control. The Saker Plus is ideal for large audience presentations such as auditoriums, gymnasiums, or any other large venue indoor environments.
*PLEASE NOTE: Saker Plus series is made for suspended ceiling installation only. Includes all hardware for installation. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.