|Manufacturer||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Mounting Hardware||Installation hardware|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||120 Inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||149.35 x 4.06 x 277.62 cm; 12.93 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||12.9 kg|
|Manufacturer||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Model Number||SF120HW2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 January 2016|
Elite Screens Star Frame Series, 120-INCH 16:9, Fixed Frame Home Movie Theater Projector/Projection Screen, 8K / 4K Ultra HD 3D Ready, SF120HW2
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||28.5 Pounds|
About this item
- 120-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 59.0" H x 104.7" W. Overall Size: 63.5" H x 109.3" W. Black Velvet Frame.
- CINEWHITE Front Projection Screen Material, Features a 180° Viewing Angle with 1.1 Gain for a Vivid Viewing Experience from Any Angle, 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready! - Black Backed and Easy to Clean with Mild Soap & Water.
- 2.75" Thick, Light Weight Aluminum Frame with Dense Black Velvet Finish - Perfect for Absorbing Projector Overshoot and Helps with Contrast
- Easily Assembles via 6 Piece Frame Set-Up and Tension Rod/Spring System - Includes Everything You Need for Complete Installation.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elite Screens Star Frame series is an EXCLUSIVE to Amazon product - manufactured with the highest of standards and in the most popular sizes allowing us to pass the savings onto you!
Our Star Frame screen is perfect for any video presentations - home, business or office environments. Series features include:
- Stylish black velvet covered 2.75" thick frame
- Spring tensioned for the ultimate flatness
- Installation hardware included
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Star Frame Series includes Elite Screens' CineWhite FRONT projection screen material which features:
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain Full Lambertian Diffuser - no half gain drop
- Active 3D, 4K / 8K Ultra HD, and HDR ready!
- Black-backed for a bright image
- Works with Regular, Short or Ultra Short Throw projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has grown to become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and worldwide branches.
Visible screen diagonal
120" / 305 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 13 January 2021
You really need 2 people to put it together, the frame is simple but pulling the screen tight with the sprigs was somewhat difficult. You will look at it and think ...no way that's going to fit, but it does....it took my wife and I just over 2 hours to assemble it. Its tight but necessary....if you have wrinkles then my guess is tou have done something wrong, there is no way possible there will be wrinkles if it's assembled correctly. I have nothing bad to say about the screen.