|Brand||Don't Die In The Woods|
|Model Number||Emergency Sleeping Bag|
|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 6.35 x 8.89 cm; 198.45 Grams|
|Item Weight||198 g|
Emergency Sleeping Bag With Hood | Ultralight, Waterproof, Thermal Mylar Sleeping Bag Liner | Survival Bivy Space Blanket Bivey For Hiking, Backpacking, Earthquake, First Aid Kits, Camping Gear Orange
|Price:||+ $8.88 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Don't Die In The Woods|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6.4 x 6.4 x 8.9 centimetres|
|Item weight||7 Ounces|
About this item
- TOUGHEST MYLAR SLEEPING BAG ON EARTH - Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. We've added a hood section to protect your head and reinforced tape seams to create a durable, reusable survival bivy you can use alone or to enhance your existing sleeping bag.
- ENHANCE YOUR EXISTING SLEEPING BAG - Worried about unexpected cold or wet weather? The DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag reflects up to 90% of body heat to boost the heat retention of your sleeping bag, and the waterproof material protects your sleeping bag from outside condensation.
- BUILT-IN HEAD PROTECTION - Studies show you lose up to 10% of body heat through your head. Our innovative hood design helps you retain this body heat for total body protection. This exclusive feature is only available from Don't Die In The Woods.
- ULTRALIGHT, WATERPROOF, & SUPER COMPACT - Hate carrying extra weight? It's so small and light, you'll forget it's even there. We've designed the DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag with the perfect balance of durability & weight at only 7 ounces (the weight of a small apple). Stash them in each of your cars and backpacks and always be prepared.
- PROTECT THE WILD PLACES WE LOVE - When you buy from 50/50 Goods, half the profits are donated to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, The Conservation Alliance, One Tree Planted, The Nature Conservancy, The Honnold Foundation, and many more. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We stand behind our products. You won't find a tougher mylar survival bivy anywhere. Guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The toughest mylar sleeping bag you'll find anywhere - guaranteed. The Don't Die In The Woods Emergency Sleeping Bag With Hood provides full-body protection to help combat wet and cold weather in an emergency - all in the palm of your hand.
Not Dying In The Woods - Keep in your backpack just in case you end up spending an unplanned night in the woods while hiking or adventuring outdoors. Besides keeping you warm and dry, mylar has countless uses in survival situations.
Camping and Backpacking - Use as a sleeping bag liner in unexpected cold weather to enhance your existing sleeping bag by boosting heat and protecting from outside condensation.
Car Emergency Kits - Keep in the glove compartment in case you get stuck in a snowstorm, run out of gas, or get into a car accident during the winter.
Go Bags and Prepper Kits - A must-have for earthquake survival kits, 72 hour bags, first aid kits, emergency kits, and survival kits. And zombie apocalypse kits of course.
Built-in Hood - Only available from Don't Die In The Woods. Wrap around your head to retain up to 10% more body heat than other brands.
HeatFlex Mylar - Thicker and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar for increased durability and reduced noise when moving in your sleep.
Available in 3 Colors - Army Green, Survival Orange, and Woodland Camo
50% Profits for the Planet - Half of profits are donated to local and global conservation organizations.
Packed Size: 3.5 inches tall, 2.5 inches diameter
Unpacked Size: 3 feet wide, 7 feet tall (plus a 1.5-ft built-in hood)
Weight: 7 ounces
Material: HeatFlex aluminized polyethylene (mylar)
Stuff Sack: ripstop nylon with paracord drawstring
For emergency use only. Does not replace your sleeping bag. Always plan ahead and bring appropriate equipment for your trip.