|Color||Tac-1000: AA Batteries|
|Style||Tac-1000: 1,000 Lumens|
|Included Components||Flashlight, Batteries|
|Package Dimensions||32.11 x 17.81 x 4.9 cm; 540 Grams|
ENERGIZER LED Tactical Flashlight, Ultra-Compact EDC, IPX4 Water Resistant, Rugged Metal Body, Built for Camping, Outdoors, Emergency, AA Batteries Included
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Tac-1000: AA Batteries|
|Style||Tac-1000: 1,000 Lumens|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ [LIGHT UP THE ROOM]: Easily light up an entire room or focus in on objects 200 meters away with an incredibly bright 1000 lumens! 15 times brighter than standard LED technology. Powered with 6 AA batteries (6 Energizer max BATTERIES INCLUDED).
- ✅ [IPX7 WATERPROOF] - Virtually indestructible: This flashlight is IPX7 waterproof and can survive being dropped or submerged in water. Suitable for use in rain, snow, hurricane weather, camping, hiking, power outages, and emergencies.
- ✅ [3 LIGHT MODES]: this rugged flashlight has 3 useful modes for different situations - high, low, and emergency strobe. Hold down power button to activate emergency strobe. This is a great tool to have in your survival
- ✅ [AIRCRAFT-GRADE METAL]: aircraft-grade alloy metal body and IPX7 waterproof construction means the tac-1000 is ready for any situation or emergency. Ideal flashlight for police officers and law enforcement.
- ✅ [SELF-DEFENSE & SAFETY LIGHT]: stay prepared in emergency situations with this everyday carry tactical lights strike bezel head. Reliable and durable for self-defense and safety purposes. Great for law enforcement and security teams.
- ✅ [BUY WITH CONFIDENCE]: trust in the Energizer brand For reliable power and performance - the TAC-1000 is a powerful LED flashlight that will not let you down. Makes the perfect gift or stocking stuffer for the Adventurers in the family.
- ✅ [CAMPING LIGHT]: Looking for camping accessories? These led camping lights are perfect for outdoor adventures – from the deep woods to the backyard. The perfect camping lights battery powered with long run time and a durable exterior
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Energizer tac 1000 tactical LED flashlight. This ultra-durable handheld flashlight is water-resistant and constructed with Aircraft-grade aluminum, so it is up to any task. It's 3 modes and bright 1, 000 lumens give you ideal lighting for any situation. The perfect light to have for hurricane supplies, camping accessories, survival kits, power outages, emergency situations, Camping, hiking, law enforcement, security, etc. Trust the Energizer brand For reliable power and performance.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The max output mode is plenty bright, but the run time is short on it, well under 2 hours so I bought it planning on using it in medium most of the time. Using MAX only occasionally when needed.
Too bad there was no detailed description like you get with the other flashlights I have purchased where they tell you the various modes output lumen and run time... This one had no such description.
Now that I have it I must admit I'm a bit disappointed that the medium mode is about 25% of the the light output of max and low is maybe at best 10%
at first sight I was disappointed in this light variance, but on the job, I find that the second setting is still plenty bright to do most of my work and I even use the low often when I am doing close up work, so I was off-put at first, but it turns out it's exactly what I needed!
All that said, the build quality is very good, It comes with a belt clip, but no laniard.
following having used it for a number of jobs, I can safely say now that I'm very happy with it!
Hint: I've learned using it for a while now that it always turns on in the max setting, so if you plan on using it in medium or low, the trick is to push the power button just enough for it to turn on without locking the button into place, then release and repeat until you get to the level or mode you want and when you are there continue to push the button all the way in until it locks! Way easier and probably will help the switch last longer than to be clicking it on and off a few times every time you want to use it!
Let me know if this was helpful!
Disliked, it a battery pit! There are no CR123 rechargeable batteries available for this. Standard CR123 (CR123a, correct type name & same thing) are 3 volts per battery. This same size rechargeable version, is only available (RCR123) in 3.6v or 3.7v.
This voltage would potentially permanently damage de LED/blow it! No way to know or find out, because actual specification of the flashlight is not available. I strongly do not recommend trying it! Unless someone has already and it works, and should share the info here.
Lesson learned the hard way and I don't recommend these flashlights at all...“Not efficient and definitely not environmentally friendly”
However, there is the rechargeable version, which I would definitely recommend instead of the non-rechargeable version...BUT how long does the battery actually last...hopefully better than using reg batteries...
Energizer, you can do better! Environmentally & more efficient battery replacement designs!
This version is designed to consume/buy more non environmental batteries...