|Product Dimensions||5.4 x 5.4 x 6 cm; 150 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Special Features||Remote & Energy Monitor|
|Item Weight||150 g|
Meross Smart Plug WiFi Outlet with Energy Monitor, App Remote Control, Timing Function, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, SAA & RCM Certified - 2 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Remote Control: Control your home appliances remotely and smartly by your phone or tablet using the Meross app (iOS & Android).
- Voice Control: Control your devices hands free, just make a voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices, after compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT.
- Timing Function: Set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own. Schedule the radiator to turn on before you arrive. Auto-off function turns lights and other devices off after X minutes or hours every time you set them on. Program in the app a timer for all the devices (plugs and surge protectors), by setting the scene mode.
- Energy Monitoring: Check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere. Track real-time and historical power consumption of any device plugged into the smart plug with the meross app.
- Excellent Quality and Service: The Smart plug is made of PC flame resistance material and has been approved for safety and quality assurance. SAA & RCM Certified. Any problem, please feel free to contact us support@meross without any hesitation and we’ll find a solution until you are satisfied.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wireless Remote Control
Turn electronics on/off from anywhere on your smart phone with the Meross app (iOS & Android). It’s like having a universal remote in your pocket. You can check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere any time.
Schedule and Scenes Setting
You can also set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own. Enable the scene you want with a simple button press for all meross smart products.
Check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere. Track real-time and historical power consumption of any device plugged into the smart plug with the meross app.
Powered by Mediatek IoT chipset, Meross smart garage door opener can provide reliable connection in garage where the home WiFi may not be well covered.
If Nest thermostat detects there is no people in the home, then turn all my appliance off to save energy.
One App for Your Home
Control all your smart plug, surge protector, single pole/3 way/dimmer wall switch, bulbs, humidifier, smart garage door opener and many other smart devices with one Meross app.
|MSS310AU(1 Pack)||MSS310AU(2 Pack)||MSS310AU(4 Pack)||MSL120(2 Pack)||MSG100||MC101|
|Category||Smart Plug With Energy Monitor||Smart Plug With Energy Monitor||Smart Plug With Energy Monitor||Smart LED Bulb||Smart Garage Door Opener||Wood Alarm Clock|
|Meross App Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As with many smart plugs - the width of these means that if you are using these on a standard double power point (GPO/Outlet) then you will not be able to use the second outlet. I've installed some point points in our home with wide-spaced sockets for this reason.
We set ours up with Google Home no trouble.
Power monitoring works, though the app is required and offers limited functionality.
Google home can't schedule turning the device on or off, and cannot provide information about power consumption.
Quality build. The body of this device is large so you'll probably want to plug it into a short extension lead to make any plugs either side available.
Scheduling through the app is hassle free, but disables itself each day.
Negatives: Though it is bulky, I would not complain about that. You can get those mini socket wideners for $3 at bunnings.
The very dangerous thing is the app. You can easily accidentally switch of the socket trying to check the reports. There is no confirmation dialog and the button tap area may be overlapping. This has happened to me twice where my NAS was killed when I tried to check the reports. So, I am going to dump this unit.
This could be easily fixed by the Meross app developers. They could add a setting where confirmation dialog could be enabled.
It is a little bigger than I expected and if you use this on a power point with 2 outlets you are unlikely able to use the outlet next to where you place this one. This also does not fit inside a recessed power point without wedging it in really tightly.
They have a tendency to fall off my network and issuing an "unresponsive" message when viewing them on my phone via the app.
I have also had issues with the automation settings not triggering as expected....
This unit does not need any of those. Within minutes I added two units to app and added custom component to HA and everything is working. I can monitor power consumption in HA and control it via same and at the same time I can still use native app and Google Home if required.
Really worth the price. Only con is it is only 10A rated and too big and cover second socket access